Rien:

I watched The Oath of Love on Viki for free, checked and it’s still there (maybe not in your region?). Most of the time it’s the other way around is it not? The VIP’s gets first acces and after a while it becomes free, so I would check again.

Sometimes in my country it will be like this: Episodes 1-4 are free then 5-8 are VIP. Or sometimes it is free then after all episodes are released they will put VIP.

Yes I watch from dramacool too but it’s better quality and more convenient to watch on the original platform also help them w views

QueenBaiFengXi:

Sometimes in my country it will be like this: Episodes 1-4 are free then 5-8 are VIP. Or sometimes it is free then after all episodes are released they will put VIP.

May I ask which country? Also on Youtube they also have subscriptions for WeTv International where they post new dramas and after a while they will make the episodes free, but not all at ones sometimes 1 episode per week and other times 1 episode per work day.

I alrdy did many times it’s prob becuz of diff regions

Rien:

May I ask which country? Also on Youtube they also have subscriptions for WeTv International where they post new dramas and after a while they will make the episodes free, but not all at ones sometimes 1 episode per week and other times 1 episode per work day.

We are in different countries. Also I will tell my country for safety reasons. "they post new dramas and after a while they will make the episodes free, but not all at ones sometimes 1 episode per week and other times 1 episode per work day. " - They may post drama drama for free, but in my country in WeTV the ancient love poetry is not free. It's in VIP. Also not all drama's in my country are free. I can't access youtube, If I want to access youtube then I have to use vpn. another payment again! What I hate the most is paying for subscription cause not all us are rich. I would rather watch in free sites than those in VIP.

insideout91:

https://instagram.com/rooosy?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Lusi official Instagram account 

Thank u ily I wouldn’t hv known for a while without u🥹🥹🥹

CJKdramaAddict:

Thank u ily I wouldn’t hv known for a while without u🥹🥹🥹

welcome)))

QueenBaiFengXi:

We are in different countries. Also I will tell my country for safety reasons. "they post new dramas and after a while they will make the episodes free, but not all at ones sometimes 1 episode per week and other times 1 episode per work day. " - They may post drama drama for free, but in my country in WeTV the ancient love poetry is not free. It's in VIP. Also not all drama's in my country are free. I can't access youtube, If I want to access youtube then I have to use vpn. another payment again! What I hate the most is paying for subscription cause not all us are rich. I would rather watch in free sites than those in VIP.

U can try dramacool

CJKdramaAddict:

U can try dramacool.vc 

Yes. I am watching from dramacool.

1. What was your first drama of Zhao Lusi?
I first watched Love of Thousand years shortly after it's release in 2020. Even though the plot wasn't the greatest I found Lusi adorable and looked forward to seeing more of her.

2. What’s your favorite drama of Zhao Lusi?
That is a really hard question to be honest. The drama that made me a big fan of hers is The Romance of A Tiger and Rose because the humor was right up my alley and I enjoyed the easygoing plot. The next time she really impressed me was in TLB as Li Leyan, showing how far she had come in portraying a completely different character and the fact that her crying scenes had become immensely better. Seeing her as Bai Feng Xi in WRTW was wonderful as she had many kickass scenes which she had not really had before. As of now I am watching LLTG and again she is impressing me with how much better she has gotten at her micro expressions. So do I have just one favorite? No xD

3. What’s your favorite thing about Zhao Lusi?
First of all just looking at Lusi makes me smile, so there are a lot of thing. One is the fact that she treats her fans so kindly. Second that even though she has had tough times she continues to work hard to deliver more projects to her fans and she just keep getting better and better. Thirdly it is a joy to see her in all the BTS because she really do seem like a happy pill on set, and she seems to be great at making other people comfortable. And her acting ofc brings me much joy.

4. Why did you decided to join this cult?

I got an invite to join so I thought of course I should join!

5. Tell us something about yourself.

I am currently learning Mandarin at the most basic level, but I hope to learn enough so I can understand some short BTS clips of Lusi without subtitles one day. I love dogs and have two of them.

Welcome @Levitate14! 

Thank you for inviting me :)

Levitate14:

Thank you for inviting me :)

I love your answers above ^_^