I'm totally hooked on "The Virtuous Queen of Han." It's so melodramatic and true to history. I'm currently on hot historical romances.

I love them, but only chinese historical, i don't like korean historical that much. Right now I'm totally into Cdramas, specially period/historical ones, they are so good.

jinnborn:

I love them, but only chinese historical, i don't like korean historical that much. Right now I'm totally into Cdramas, specially period/historical ones, they are so good.

Why not? I find it fascinating too.

Naiwen:

Why not? I find it fascinating too.

You mean Korean historical??? I don't know why. I just can't get attached to them except a few of them. My favorite korean one is empress ki, I love it, but except that one, I have a hard time to finish korean historical.

jinnborn:

You mean Korean historical??? I don't know why. I just can't get attached to them except a few of them. My favorite korean one is empress ki, I love it, but except that one, I have a hard time to finish korean historical.

Yeah, why don't you like Korean historical? They're good too.

Naiwen:

Yeah, why don't you like Korean historical? They're good too.

I don't mean that they are bad, they are just not for me, I love Chinese ones, but usually I don't get excited for Korean ones. But honestly I don't know why, I can't find a reason for not liking Korean ones.

I love historical dramas!! I am starting to realize how much I like Chinese Historical dramas (Bu Bu Jing Xin, Princess Agents, and Prince of Lan Ling--to start) and how well they are made (storyline, actors cinematography). Although I like Korean Historical dramas also (Empress Ki, Queen Seonduk, Sungkyunkwan Scandal, Chuno, Iljimae  & Return of Iljimae (not related to each other)--so many!

I love Historical Dramas like Empress Ki, Dong Yi, Jewel in the palace, Queen Seon Deok, Rebel the thief who stole the people. 

I recently started watching Chinese historical dramas like Nirvana in fire, the king's woman, ten miles of peach blossoms  and they are good as well.