One more funny and fresh taiwanese drama : meet me at 1006. The storyline is unique. But it's still ongoing.  Usually i don't really like taiwanese except Behind your smile it's good storyline also romantic. 

CuteSofiLin:

Girls,  I've just watched new cdrama : Old Boy 2018 it's a good drama to watch I recommend to you all.  But it's still ongoing. It's a modern drama starring Ariel Lin, I like her since saw her as Huang Rong at Legend of condor heroes.  

Old boy is awesome so far, so warm and funny.

Die now (on viki) is great,  İF you're into games/brain storming dramas. 

Love is in the air is so good too but there are just 2 episodes subbed :( 

Im also waiting for upcoming dramas.. I think this year is gonna be legendary for C-dramas,  there are a lot of dramas with good stories.  My list for plan to watch is full of c-dramas.. Ahaha 

Thanks for recommendations!! 

I wonder why Old Boy are not getting any progress to being english sub ? The show has finished since last March.  Well my chinese is bad, I can understand only 30% without eng sub.

Siege in Fog is slowly being subbed! I think up to episode 10 or 11 is subbed and can be found on YouTube and dailymotion. I can’t remember who is subbing them, but they’ve been reuploaded onto those websites by certain account. 

I’m up to episode 10 and so far pretty good. I kind of dislike that the story begins in the middle of their lives because it was a bit hard to follow in the first few eps, but i’m Used to it now so I’m enjoying it more

CuteSofiLin:

Mr Right hmmm Ok I'll try to watch it. Btw is Memory Lost worth to watch ? I've watched till ep 4 but a bit bored not so exciting like I watched Love Me If You Dare, 

Strangely enough I liked Memory Lost a lot more than Love Me If You Dare (which I really enjoyed), but that's because my expectations for them were different. (My understanding is that they're both adapted from novels by the same author, but I haven't read either, so no bias from there.)

LMIYD is a Sherlock Holmes type drama with a great plot and great execution of that plot (my biggest criticism is that they relegated the FL to a damsel-in-distress backseat role in the latter part of the drama). The murders and the main villain behind them is the central plot with some romance thrown in.

Memory Lost on the other hand, I thought of as mainly a romance drama with a mysterious crime syndicate thrown in to drive the story. The plot is theoretically interesting, but I found the execution to be terrible. The sets were unrealistic and the villains came across as cartoonish. It also takes to about episode 17 (technically episode 5 of season 2, but the season division is arbitrary - it's just one series divided into 3 seasons) for the romance to really start and it's weirdly disjointed because there's amnesia involved, but it really pays off in episodes 32-34. I pretty much fast-forwarded through most of the villain scenes.

So what did I like so much about Memory Lost? The male lead. (Btw, I absolutely loathed the actor's character in Love O2O, so it just goes to show how good his character was for me to like him in this). I loved how he remained faithful to a fiance that those closest to him claimed never existed. I loved how protective and caring he was towards the FL and I just loved their romance together. There's much more romance than in LMIYD (but there's also far more episodes 36 vs 24).

If romance is your thing, then I'd suggest giving Memory Lost a try (with liberal usage of the fast-forward button), but if you're more into crime dramas like LMIYD, then I'd suggest skipping it.

Thanx for gave me a good explanation about Memory Lost, I've got the idea of the main plot of that drama, but I just dropped it. Not really interested with the story. I more like Love o2o or My sunshine. 

Where the Lost Ones Go

Finally finished watched Old Boy 2018....... is very good story, very recommended, very touching and all  the ost are very nice to hear. Liu Ye's voice is very special, a bit similar to Richie Ren. Old Boy is I like the most so far at this year.  I've finished watch Only Side By Side With You too, but this drama has too many flashback and the story not too impressive, the good things is they use hi tech as the story theme. 

Now waiting and looking another cdrama worth to watch ........ 

CuteSofiLin:

Girls,  I've just watched new cdrama : Old Boy 2018 it's a good drama to watch I recommend to you all.  But it's still ongoing. It's a modern drama starring Ariel Lin, I like her since saw her as Huang Rong at Legend of condor heroes.  

I was just going to recommend this to you and then saw you already posted it yourself ;)