Blackdream:

Usually the Korean BL is always super extra bloody and violent or rough and dirty and 90% with a sad ending.

Honestly, despite the fact that I knew it would be an happy end, I couldn't prevent myself to always expect for something to turn ugly.

(´ω`)

Do you also watch Thai drama ?

Sadly true,  :( . I have watched very few Thai dramas. Would love some recommendations.

WendyAms:

Sadly true,  :( . I have watched very few Thai dramas. Would love some recommendations.

Depending what you like :
Thai BL drama :

- Serious : Grey Rainbow (stop at episode 2 for the happy ending ... )
- With a lot of Friendship + Funny : Bad Romance + Together with me (together with me there are some couple with a huge age gap ...15y? which makes me unconfortable so I warn others)
- Sotus ... though I prefer Sostus S (which is the season 2) Sotus is about the hazing process, and if I had been there I would have just pour a bucket of cold water on those seniors head and stupid rules. But the main couple is cute.
- Puppy Honey (BL is side story) cute couple a bit unlikely situations and it's very very soft.

... still lookinf for the ultimate thai BL drama. Grey rainbow was very close but sad ending (and elephants thing...) I have faith :3

You could watch japanese movies. 

Seven days (2 parts) Monday to thursday and friday to sunday

Takumi-kun series I only watch first and second movie.

Thai dramas... Maybe Water Boyy

The main one I can remember that had a happy ending was Antique and Kim Jae Wook was HOT  and a stripper!!! 

He had a hot foreign boyfriend and the other 3 leads were straight but gorgeous too ( Ju Ji Hoon, Yoo Ah In and Choi Ji Ho

Mimi:

You could watch japanese movies. 

Seven days (2 parts) Monday to thursday and friday to sunday

Takumi-kun series I only watch first and second movie.

Thai dramas... Maybe Water Boyy

Seven days are okay.

I think I tried the Takumi kun but the acting and scenario were a bit too sketchy !

Waterboy : done !
 ^_-

Thank you for sharing !

Blackdream:

Depending what you like :
Thai BL drama :

- Serious : Grey Rainbow (stop at episode 2 for the happy ending ... )
- With a lot of Friendship + Funny : Bad Romance + Together with me (together with me there are some couple with a huge age gap ...15y? which makes me unconfortable so I warn others)
- Sotus ... though I prefer Sostus S (which is the season 2) Sotus is about the hazing process, and if I had been there I would have just pour a bucket of cold water on those seniors head and stupid rules. But the main couple is cute.
- Puppy Honey (BL is side story) cute couple a bit unlikely situations and it's very very soft.

... still lookinf for the ultimate thai BL drama. Grey rainbow was very close but sad ending (and elephants thing...) I have faith :3

With Grey Rainbow, that's exactly what I did :P :( . It was a great story if not for the ending.

I have seen TWM  but yet to see Bad Romance, will check it out.

Yet to watch Sotus S, indeed the main couple is cute, and the 1st season kind of made me a little nostalgic about first year at college..

With check out Puppy Honey.  :) Thank you.

Have you seen the jmovie "Double Mints",  it is kind of dark and twisted because of underlying themes like bullying but the couple gets to be together at the end. A very messed up couple though so not a light watch.