Any recommandations ?

If it's Taiwanese even better but ...

As long as it's happy ending I would listen to your advices ... 

Sad endings always makes me depressed

(If I want sad stories I don't have to look into fiction for that) (。-_-。)

Don't hold me to the 'happy ending' as i can't remember them all but i'm pretty sure that most are happy.

Sotus - Thai

2 moons - Thai

Together with me - Thai

Love sick - Thai

Make it right - Thai

Dark Blue and Moonlight - Taiwanese

Red Balloon - Taiwanese

Like Love (uncut version) - China

I love you as a man - China

Beloved Enemy (no actual romance but you can feel the sexual tension between them)

Advance Bravely (i'm tentatively suggesting this as the novel is very very BL .. but obviously due to china law, they are changing the story and its going to turn incestuous (apparently)).

Addicted Heroin .. same as above, great story but not shown to its full potential and a second season has almost no chance of happening unless they change the law

oppalover87:

Don't hold me to the 'happy ending' as i can't remember them all but i'm pretty sure that most are happy.

Sotus - Thai

2 moons - Thai

Together with me - Thai

Love sick - Thai

Make it right - Thai

Dark Blue and Moonlight - Taiwanese

Red Balloon - Taiwanese

Like Love (uncut version) - China

I love you as a man - China

Beloved Enemy (no actual romance but you can feel the sexual tension between them)

Advance Bravely (i'm tentatively suggesting this as the novel is very very BL .. but obviously due to china law, they are changing the story and its going to turn incestuous (apparently)).

Addicted Heroin .. same as above, great story but not shown to its full potential and a second season has almost no chance of happening unless they change the law

Thank you for answering !

I saw most of them (maybe I already saw everything ! (´⊙0⊙`). !!!)

I am currently watching advance bravely (and Sotus S and What the Duck) but I don't know where it's heading.

I've heard about China's Law ... what happened ?

Make it right and Lovesick the characters (actors) were too young. I was unable to follow it.

I will try live you as a man !

Many thanks again !

Ps : Dark Blue and Moonlight was great ! Hai Qing smile is soooo beautiful too !

Basically banned everything that has elements of LGBT. It's so frustrating.

I haven't watched anymore ... There is film Method which is Korean which I thought was very good but the ending can be confusing. Has one of the best kissing scenes I've ever seen ... It should be what happens in hetrosexual dramas but the couple's are just too reserved (or young!)

oppalover87:

Basically banned everything that has elements of LGBT. It's so frustrating.

I haven't watched anymore ... There is film Method which is Korean which I thought was very good but the ending can be confusing. Has one of the best kissing scenes I've ever seen ... It should be what happens in hetrosexual dramas but the couple's are just too reserved (or young!)

... We will still have Taiwan

(If they would make a season 2 of Dark Blue ...)

Advance Bravely the fight scene are not convincing enough for my liking (´ー`) 

But still watching it but mostly for fun and not at all seriously.

Did you saw "Power of Love." It's a short movie but beautiful.

I also liked "Pair of love" even though it's high school.

Long Time No See , is a very cute korean short series with a happy ending . It has a gangsters background but mostly focuses on the romance . 

WendyAms:

Long Time No See , is a very cute korean short series with a happy ending . It has a gangsters background but mostly focuses on the romance . 

Oh I was looking for this one but didn't found the link of a sub version.

... if you have links I would be grateful.

Well I am already got your advices !

I recently finished HIStory2: Right or Wrong and it had a happy ending.  If I remember correctly, all the HIStory series had a happy ending.

anteaq:

I recently finished HIStory2: Right or Wrong

and it had a happy ending.  If I remember correctly, all the HIStory series had a happy ending.

Hello !

Thanks for your answer !!! ╰(*´︶`*)╯♡

I watched HIStory : my hero ... ( is it one of that série ..? But it was good) Stay away was nice, Addicted wasn't my liking.

Right or Wrong it seems like there is a big age gap. I usually have a hard time with age gap.

。゚(゚´ω`゚)゚。

WendyAms:

woah I just finished watching it, it's very good. really different from other BL series. I've always hoped to watch something like this. A+++

ihvnolife:

woah I just finished watching it, it's very good. really different from other BL series. I've always hoped to watch something like this. A+++

Yesss !

Watched it too and been amazed !

I wasn't expecting something that good !!!

(And the fight scenes are great !)

Blackdream:

Yesss !

Watched it too and been amazed !

I wasn't expecting something that good !!!

(And the fight scenes are great !)

Absolutely second the A+++. It was definitely a cut above the rest of the stuff in BL that I seen too. And yes, everything about it was ideal and lovely. I loved the fight scenes as well, the actors where truly amazing , the ending was specially awesome, the fight, the saving and then the family photo. Well all of it was awesome. 

WendyAms:

Absolutely second the A+++. It was definitely a cut above the rest of the stuff in BL that I seen too. And yes, everything about it was ideal and lovely. I loved the fight scenes as well, the actors where truly amazing , the ending was specially awesome, the fight, the saving and then the family photo. Well all of it was awesome. 

Usually the Korean BL is always super extra bloody and violent or rough and dirty and 90% with a sad ending.

Honestly, despite the fact that I knew it would be an happy end, I couldn't prevent myself to always expect for something to turn ugly.

(´ω`)

Do you also watch Thai drama ?