New Dramas:

My Little Happiness (so in love with one)

About is Love

Love Equations

Sparkle Love

Love is Sweet

Well Dominated Love

Professional Single

Valkyrie:

Historical/period dramas:

Cruel romance

Go princess go

Lady and liar

Scarlet heart

Scarlet heart ryeo

Palace : the lock heart jade

Modern dramas:

Love o2o

My Mr mermaid

School 2017

The heirs

The whirlwind girl

Boss and me

5-ji Kara 9-ji made

Doctors

Goho's starry night

Healer

Khun chai puttipat

thanks for your list! :-)

autumn carrot:

Love and Redemption

This is such a helpful thread. Thanks so much again.

All I Want For Love is You

jindreame:

All I Want For Love is You

Thanks for your recommendation!

Meeting You - Nice sweet school romcom. ML likes FL practically from the first few episodes. Soon they become best friends and slowly fall in love. If you want relaxing, easy to watch story then this is it.

kardasx:

Meeting You - Nice sweet school romcom. ML likes FL practically from the first few episodes. Soon they become best friends and slowly fall in love. If you want relaxing, easy to watch story then this is it.

- Wait my youth  

( -> I think My Girl (Wait my youth's couple second drama) is also worth to be mentioned here (even tho the male lead isn't technically the first one to fall in love first, I mean, it is something like that, but then it's not really like that and then yes, but you have to watch it to understand hehe).  Anyways, it's worth to be mentioned here because Shenyi is this type of male lead that, once he realizes he loves her, she literally becomes the center of his life, he is so in love with her and does all kinds of stuff just for his lover's sake (the crazy things he does for her are the events that drive the story forward). There are some scenes that are so romantic/cute that even made me tear up!)