Hey I am looking for fluffy Chinese dramas like love o2o, boss and me, my mr. mermaid, my sunshine, a lot like love. Please suggest me some dramas like these. But it has to have a handsome male lead.

Try the fox's summer...its really cute

If you haven't watched A Love So Beautiful, try that! It's incredibly adorable and fulfills all your criteria. 10/10 from me 

Since you mentioned My Sunshine, I'm guessing you don't mind a bit of angst and drama, and if so, you can check out Autumn Concerto (this one is Taiwanese, though) and Loving, Never Forgetting. Both have the secret baby trope and have the accompanying drama. 

If you don't mind web dramas, try King is Not Easy- very cute and drama free. 

[Because of You is isn't...fluffy, but has a very satisfying ending and romance. But beware, it's VERY long and requires a fair amount of dedication and patience.]

FreeWhirpool:

If you haven't watched A Love So Beautiful, try that! It's incredibly adorable and fulfills all your criteria. 10/10 from me 

Since you mentioned My Sunshine, I'm guessing you don't mind a bit of angst and drama, and if so, you can check out Autumn Concerto (this one is Taiwanese, though) and Loving, Never Forgetting. Both have the secret baby trope and have the accompanying drama. 

If you don't mind web dramas, try King is Not Easy- very cute and drama free. 

[Because of You is isn't...fluffy, but has a very satisfying ending and romance. But beware, it's VERY long and requires a fair amount of dedication and patience.]

Thanks a lot I will definitely try these

Toomuchdrama:

Try the fox's summer...its really cute

Really? I tried the first few episodes but didn't find it interesting. Does it get better after that?

My Amazing Boyfriend - mutant and the always 2nd lead actress- bad luck magnet

I Cannot Hug You Seasons 1 & 2 - writer with OCD and a modern-day vampire

Just You - the boss who bans love and the girl who defends love live together

Bromance - the girl who has to live as  guy hiding it from her sworn brother

The last two are Taiwanese dramas.

I second a love so beautiful, with you, and king is not easy

u should also try master devil do not kiss me 1 and 2 (trust me im a seasoned watcher)

the big boss 1 and 2 (damn cute)

lion pride (oooh boy I cant BEGIN to say how cute and fluffy this is...that too while maintaining a great pace, interesting plot that u will literally not get bored of and even better ost...they're slightly inexperienced actors but damn me if they don't deliver the emotions so well (T-T)...srsly dint expect it to be good but was pleasantly surprised) the main couple is literally otp...they've dethroned even song-song couple and park (boyoung)-park (hyungsik) couple

if you'd prefer something historical but really fluffy id suggest go princess go and oh my general

if u feel u can try out something a lil intense but with 10/10 skinship and bomb af chemistry id suggest untouchable lovers for historical and Cambrian period if u want something more modern with some cool mafia action that does not get too draggy

15 years to wait for migratory birds - slice of life, highschool and adult 

my huckleberry friends - spinoff is with you

+1 Go princess go 

The Eternal Love: I think they were trying for some melodrama/angst, but I couldn't take any of that seriously with the costume and design yet 

To me fluffy dramas were: The Eternal Love and (lately) Cinderella Chef. Fluffy for lazying around the couch to watch and they had same element: Time travel.

kuhu:

Really? I tried the first few episodes but didn't find it interesting. Does it get better after that?

Yes it does gets better....in my opinion I definitely enjoyed that drama....

kuhu:

Thanks a lot I will definitely try these

I second Because Of You, It is not fluffy but the romance (I think) is to die for this drama got me stuck in drama slump phase which caused me to watch it 4 times (continuous) and I still am not bored of it.

A love so beautiful 

Because of you

Master devil don’t kiss me

My little princess

Other/Older: (mostly from my Taiwanese drama days)

Devil beside you

Smiling pasta

Corner with love

Just you

Romantic princess

Strong woman do bong soon (korean)

Chef Fang—- the male lead is handsome. Don’t be discouraged by his immaturity on the first episodes. He had a total character development as the drama progressed. Spoiler alert,  it was so cute at the end.... they had twins! I’m glad I stumbled into this gem. I never wanted to skip any part of this drama and was sorry to see it end .