I'm looking for a slow burn romance wuxia... preferably with a happy ending. I want a slow going romance, with plenty of scenes that show the progression of the main protagonists love for each other. I want it to be believable. Not rushed. Bonus points for an "enemies to lovers" romance. I'm okay with recommendations for those without happy endings that have great romances throughout... but please warn me after you recommend them so I can watch them knowing they won't have a happy ending.

I've only seen these Chinese dramas:

Scarlet Heart 

Eternal Love

The Eternal Love

Prince Lan Ling

Despite Scarlet Heart and Prince Lan Ling not having happy endings, I enjoyed them.  Also though the main leads love started a little bit later in "Eternal Love," I felt that it was very sudden for the female lead. She was nursing the male lead after he was injured and they didn't have many scenes together before she was like.... "either get out of my house or marry me." I was like.... what? They didn't show  anything that would have lead up for that sort of confession... 

Another example of what I'm not looking for is:

Lost Love in Times

In the middle of the 3rd episode, the main leads, barely knowing each other, have admitted out loud that they have feelings for each other, have hugged on multiple occasions, etc... 

Thank you!!!

Edit: Examples of what I am looking for (not Chinese though):

Scarlet Heart - Ryeo: Moon Lovers

Just Between Lovers

The Princess' Man

Love in the Moonlight

The Moon that Embraces the Sun

Healer

Kill Me Heal Me

To the beautiful you