Chinese dramas that are currently airing , half way through , just started , will be ending soon etc.

I've been away for a long time and haven't watched dramas in about 3 weeks so I need some advice.

I like ALL Genres

Or will be airing soon I'm excited for The Eternal Love 2 

Rise of the Phoenixes - Just ended last September and I think all episodes are subbed since yesterday? It's on netflix

The destiny of white snake - Still airing and unfortunately, there aren't many eng subbed episodes yet. But if you can understand Chinese go for it. Episodes are on youtube

Lost Love In Times - I saw that your rating for Ashes of Love is high so you might like this since the fantasy aspect is somehow similar too :))

ponyooo:

Rise of the Phoenixes - Just ended last September and I think all episodes are subbed since yesterday? It's on netflix

The destiny of white snake - Still airing and unfortunately, there aren't many eng subbed episodes yet. But if you can understand Chinese go for it. Episodes are on youtube

Lost Love In Times - I saw that your rating for Ashes of Love is high so you might like this since the fantasy aspect is somehow similar too :))

Thanks I've seen Lost Loves In Times it was great at the start but kind of wen't down hill but I still enjoyed it and watched it till the end. 

I really recomend the rise of the pheonix.. It is very high quality drama with just the best acting since long time

Fighter sphere breaking or battle through heaven is just great drama and intersting unlike most drama of its gener where you get bored in mid way it is in ep 35 and it is still holding alot 

legend of fu yao

ashes of love 

ten miles of peach blossom

general and i

princess agent

guardian

love 20

memory lost 1-3

love me if you dare

when a snail fall in love

medical examiner dr. qin

secret of three kingdom

flame of daughter

Age of Legend if you don't want something period/historical

I was going to say Fights Break Sphere as well but I feel like the women are much more interesting characters than the male lead and around the mid 20s episode count it seems to be focused more on him. I wish they would bring back the female leads and the funny bits. I don't give a shit about the male lead's trials.

ongoing drama

✔️ All Out of love 

completed dramas

✔️ Granting You a Dreamlike Life 

✔️ Guardians 

✔️ Day and Night Season 1 

✔️ Evil Minds

✔️ Caught in the Heartbeat 

abzzski:

Chinese dramas that are currently airing , half way through , just started , will be ending soon etc.

I've been away for a long time and haven't watched dramas in about 3 weeks so I need some advice.

I like ALL Genres

Or will be airing soon I'm excited for The Eternal Love 2 

Try Yanxi Palace and The General and I. These two are awesome cdramas. 

kelena93:

Ashes of Love!! 

I loved that drama

Stevie70:

ongoing drama

✔️ All Out of love 

completed dramas

✔️ Granting You a Dreamlike Life 

✔️ Guardians 

✔️ Day and Night Season 1 

✔️ Evil Minds

✔️ Caught in the Heartbeat