preferably with little to no fantasy. The whole flying and power things weird me out. If the show is good enough I will watch anyways though. 

Here's some that I have watched:

- the eternal love 

- the eternal love 2

both have fantasy but I just bore through it.

Hello, I think you should check out the romance of tiger and rose. It’s not exactly a historical drama but somewhat similar? It has 24 episodes with each episode lasting 45 mins:)

livinfordramas:

Hello, I think you should check out the romance of tiger and rose. It’s not exactly a historical drama but somewhat similar? It has 24 episodes with each episode lasting 45 mins:)

I finished it a while back and it was pretty good. looking for more like it! any others?

Hmm..  Battle of Changsha- its a drama about Jap war. I haven’t watched it yet but it looks interesting !! A lot of historical dramas are more than 40 episodes though so its kind of hard to find😅😅 whoops I somehow can’t reply directly to your message above

You should try Romance of Hua Rong 

i was just looking into it. Thank you!

livinfordramas:

Hmm..  Battle of Changsha- its a drama about Jap war. I haven’t watched it yet but it looks interesting !! A lot of historical dramas are more than 40 episodes though so its kind of hard to find?? whoops I somehow can’t reply directly to your message above

thank you!