Can you recommend some Romantic CDramas with steam kissing scenes for me ^^

Thank you in advance.

if you don't care about love triangles and like to watch historical dramas, then I recommend The Love by Hypnotic

1. Dating in the Kitchen - Older male (CEO), younger female (chef). Not gross though.

2. Love Is Science? - Taiwanese. Noona romance, friends from school, separate, meet again...

3. Love Me If You Dare - Crime, mystery, any more and I might give it away.

4. Love O2O - University romance, gaming (I'm not a gamer and could handle it so...) No actual scenes but hints, suggestions and frustrations. To be honest this is not the best but I do rewatch it

5. Well-Intended Love - Rich CEO, poor B Grade actress, marriage by contract (sorta)

6. Her Private Life - South Korea. Art, kpop, fangirling, leads that learn to communicate. Love this one!

7. Lovestruck in the City - South Korea. Don't know how to describe this one.

8. Melting Me Softly - South Korea. Cryogenics, some mystery, daft, absurd, gotta laugh or cry ex-boyfriend, Ji Chang Wook. What more can I say?

9. My Roommate Is a Gumiho - South Korea. 999 year old gumiho with uni student. He loses his marble to her, convinces her to live with him to protect her until he figures out how to get it back. I really like the decor in his bedroom.

10. Something in the Rain - South Korea. Noona romance. More fun and playful with the odd bit of steam. Only real downside is the mother.

11. Witch's Romance - South Korea. Noona romance. Just the one scene, overall fairly good.

12. Coffee & Vanilla - Japan. Rich CEO, poor uni student. This one didn't work for me at all really. Something about ML was a bit off.

13. Koi wa Tsuzuku yo Doko Made mo - Japan. FL becomes a nurse because of ML (cardiologist). Really cute. One scene. One of my fav. Jdramas.

14. Love Is Phantom - Japan. Hmm, don't know quite how to describe this one. Different, not quite my cup of tea but not bad.

15. Nee Sensei, Shiranai no? - Japan. Manga (sorry those who know the different terms for the different graphic novel types) writer/author/artist with a hair designer/stylist. Love him. Love it except for one thing.

16. Shanai Marriage Honey - Japan. There is a word for it that I don't quite remember; strangers get married then get to know each other. Love it. Some steam.

I know you asked for China but thought you might be open to the rest. Enjoy your next choice.