飛輪海

Fēi lún hǎi is a Taiwanese boy band who has been active in Asia since 2005. The group debut with four members: Jiro Wang, Calvin Chen, Aaron Yan and Wu Chun. They are managed by Comic International Productions (可米國際影視事業股份有限公司). The group's music is distributed by HIM International Music in Taiwan, by WOW Music in Hong Kong and by Pony Canyon in Japan. Fahrenheit are often associated with their seniors, S.H.E, who are also under HIM International Music.

HIM announced in an official statement on 22 June 2011 that Wu has left the group and it will continue as a trio with Jiro Wang, Calvin Chen, Aaron Yan. Even so, Wu has stated on his official blog that he considers Fahrenheit an important part of his life and only decided to leave so that he will have more time with his family, and that he will try his best to be able to work with Fahrenheit's other three members in the future. Fahrenheit's three other members Jiro, Calvin and Aaron have also stated on multiple occasions that they still consider Wu Chun a part of Fahrenheit.

Fahrenheit first gained minor recognition around late 2005 when their first altogether series, KO One, was broadcast on television in Taiwan. Wu Chun joined the group later in late 2005. On December 28, 2005, Fahrenheit officially became a vocal quartet boy band.

Derived from the definition of Fahrenheit, each of the four members represents a season or temperature that corresponds with their different personalities. Calvin Chen represents spring, warm; Jiro Wang represents summer, hot; Wu Chun represents autumn, cool; and lastly, Aaron Yan represents winter, cold. Each of the four members also has his respective temperature represented on the Fahrenheit scale: Calvin Chen is at 77 degrees, Jiro Wang is at 95 degrees, Wu Chun is at 59 degrees, and Aaron Yan is at 41 degrees. Each of their temperatures are separated by 18 degrees.

Discography

Studio albums:

-1st: Fahrenheit (飛輪海 首張同名專輯) - 2006
-2nd: Two-Sided Fahrenheit (双面飛輪海) - 2008
-3rd: Love You More and More (越來越愛) - 2009
-4th: Super Hot (太熱) - 2010

Japanese singles:

-1st: Stay With You (飛輪海首張日文單曲) - 2008
-2nd: Treasure (飛輪海第二張日文專輯) - 2008
-3rd: Only You (飛輪海第三張日文專輯) - 2009

Solo album:

Aaron Yan (炎亞綸) The Next Me 《下一個炎亞綸》 - 2011
Aaron Yan (炎亞綸) The Next Me 《下一個炎亞綸》 ”AARON”1stソロ・ミニアルバム「THE NEXT ME」AARON(アーロン)「The Next Me」の日本語《The Next Me》日本語Ver.(下一個炎亞綸日文版)

Others:

Thank You for Your Gentles 《謝謝你的溫柔》 ft S.H.E 《Play》 - 2007
《Always Open》 (Taiwan 7-ELEVEN Theme Song CF) ft S.H.E 《Play》 - 2007
Sour and Sweet 《酸甜》 (Mengniu Yogurt Theme Song CF) ft S.H.E 《我的電台FM S.H.E》 - 2007
More Beautiful World 《比較美好的世界》 (Sichuan Earthquake) HIM All Star (Power Station 動力火車, S.H.E, Tank, Fahrenheit 飛輪海 (Calvin Chen 辰亦儒, Jiro Wang 汪東城, Aaron Yan 炎亞綸), Yoga Lin 林宥嘉, Jeno Liu 劉力揚, One Million Star 星光幫) - 2008
《Gatsby I like it》 (Gatsby CF Theme Song) - 2008
《Touch Your Heart》 (Taiwan Tourism Bureau Ambassadors promote the image of the song) - 2009
Happy Beat 123 《歡樂節拍123》 (Shanghai World Expo refueling song theme song)
Pebbles and delicious gift to double 《畅爽加倍 更添美味》(Coca-Cola Theme Song CF) - 2009
First Happy mouth 《第一口快樂》 (Coca-Cola 2010 New Year's theme song) - 2010
《The Heart Of Asia》 (Bureau of Tourism Travel Fair in Seoul latest work Fahrenheit Taiwan landscape)
Jiro Wang汪東城 For me 《替我》 (Purple House Movie Theme Song 紫宅電影主題曲) - 2011

Whoop Whoop! I love this group! Jiro Wang ♥♥♥♥
I don't remember actively listening to their music (maybe through a drama I have), but I know all of the members...lol Wu Chun <3<3 Jiro<3<3 Aaron<3<3
LisNoir wrote: I don't remember actively listening to their music (maybe through a drama I have), but I know all of the members...lol

Wu Chun <3<3
Jiro<3<3
Aaron<3<3

They are all so gawjuss! ♥.♥ lol You forgot Calvin <3<3
Nobody mentions Calvin. Haha
Sleepninja wrote: They are all so gawjuss! ♥.♥ lol You forgot Calvin <3<3

I didn't....lol I don't love Calvin..
Crazy4You wrote: Nobody mentions Calvin. Haha

LisNoir wrote: I didn't....lol I don't love Calvin..:p

Hahaha Poor Calvin, he's so unloved :p
Sleepninja wrote: Hahaha Poor Calvin, he's so unloved :p

LOL, he isn't. You love him, don't you? :O
LisNoir wrote: LOL, he isn't. You love him, don't you? :O

Haha Not really, I love him as a member of the group, but he's not in my harem. :p

He has been rising higher though since I've seen his acting in Momo Love. XD
My fave is still Jiro!!! :D
DANG! I can't find the vid that I once saw with subtitles, but here's the raw. Aaron and Jiro were re-enacting the movie Ghost. lol I hope y'all have seen that movie. It's a must see and I would cry if no one here has seen it. :p

Crazy4You wrote: My fave is still Jiro!!! :D

JIRO WILL ALWAYS BE MY FAVE ALWAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol
Jajajajaja...Ok, poor Calvin. He's so unloved....LOL I'm still not giving him any though...lol My favorite is Wu Chun, it was love at first sight when I saw him around two years ago in Romantic Princess.
LisNoir wrote: Jajajajaja...Ok, poor Calvin. He's so unloved....LOL

I'm still not giving him any though...lol

My favorite is Wu Chun, it was love at first sight when I saw him around two years ago in Romantic Princess.

I loved that drama, and Calvin was ok in it but his acting left something to be desired. He definitely stepped it up in Momo Love. Decent comedic performance in it.