Hello.... I need help.. Did anyone know the list of ost and instrumental music of chinese drama Love Better than Immortality? I have found the ost, but i cant find instrumental music from the drama that i like the most. Its music from episodes 7 when Qiu ye grab Chun hua hand in Fu lou place (when she kidnapped by Fu lou with ms Feng). Please help.. Thank youu

I dont know the title of the instrumental music. I have search it, but still cant find it till now.

I thought I was the only one searching for these instrumentals, I have been searching the music in episode 31 and the music starts 23 minutes in on the video. Please do inform me if you have updates. Ive been dying to know where I can get them. Thankyou. ????

I still can't find it till now T^T...  But i will inform you when i find it. You too, please tell me if you get any update. Thank you

I've tried recording it then searching it on Shazam but there was no match.  :< but I will update you as well if I ever find it.  

I found a site named kdramaost.com. I downloaded the bgm of love of thousand years from it. I was unable to find them from any other sites...

but it is temporarily unavailaible now