russian white bear:

i think this second part of this drama (first part is before the timeskip) mirror a lot of events in the first part but with different result, so im pretty confident it wont it be a sad ending or even if we do get another timeskip they will at least show  that they are together in the end.

I’m going to cling onto your confidence and hope for it as well 

Fab:

The OBGYN scene will be Haraguchi being pregnant, there was already a scene when she suddenly went to the bathroom and seemed like she threw up = possible pregnancy. And I can't imagine a death tbh, if anything I am worried they will be separated forever and Hijiri wouldn't be able to work as a teacher in the future, or they have to say goodbye to each other because of stupid reason like it is taboo and Akira needs to go to uni or some shit 

I can see this so much as well. I feel like separating them again would just leave us clinging for a s2 hahahaha 

russian white bear:

i think this second part of this drama (first part is before the timeskip) mirror a lot of events in the first part but with different result, so im pretty confident it wont it be a sad ending or even if we do get another timeskip they will at least show  that they are together in the end.

called it guys

russian white bear:
another timeskip they will at least show that they are together in the end

*smugface*

russian white bear:

called it guys

*smugface*

So glad it ended this way! Great job