I want to write a continuation of C-Drama Leads with Hidden Identities. I have decided to work on it myself :)

ZGDX__Blizzardahm :

Can I claim the article "Ancient Love Poetry: The Xianxia of 2021"? It will be a recap (not currently watching) article of Ancient Love Poetry and will be submitted after the drama has finished airing. Thank you!

Hello! I realized that this article isn't on the MDL Articles Overview google sheets. Could it be possible for an editor to add it? Thank you so much! Sorry for the trouble! :)

Hi !!!  I want to write an article on "Upcoming Chinese Dramas with Trailers" along with Cho Na. Thanks!

Sly:

I want to write a continuation of C-Drama Leads with Hidden Identities. I have decided to work on it myself :)

ok!

ZGDX__Blizzardahm :

Hello! I realized that this article isn't on the MDL Articles Overview google sheets. Could it be possible for an editor to add it? Thank you so much! Sorry for the trouble! :)

Yes, definitely - added it!

Suzy:

Hi !!!  I want to write an article on "Upcoming Chinese Dramas with Trailers" along with Cho Na. Thanks!

ok!

devitto:
Yes, definitely - added it!

Thank you! ^^

Hello, may I write an Ultra Fan Guide to Zhao Liying?

Underrated Daily Drama TV Novel: That Sun in the sky 

ZGDX__Blizzardahm :

Hello, may I write an Ultra Fan Guide to Zhao Liying?

Go ahead!

baby inzhagi:

Underrated Daily Drama TV Novel: That Sun in the sky 

Is this a request, or do you want to claim an article? If so, what kind? :)

Hello, I would like to forfeit my articles on Hormones the series and Japanese Non-Romance Recommendations. Is there a procedure for this or do I simply delete the drafts.

chiha:

Hello, I would like to forfeit my articles on Hormones the series and Japanese Non-Romance Recommendations. Is there a procedure for this or do I simply delete the drafts.

You can just delete the drafts and inform an editor (either by message or by writing in this thread, as you did) so we can take them off the list for you. :)

joni :

Hi I want to claim an article "Ultimate Fan Guide to Park Jin Young". I will try to finish the article by the first week of October if that is okay :)

And if it is already claimed, please let me know.

Thank you :)

It's available - I'll message you!

Cryssy Anne:

Taking on a news topic for Mr Hong 2021

Title: Premiere Reminder: Hometown ChaChaCha

Edit: Now done and submitted. Just waiting patiently to be published. ^^

Hi there !! We've submitted our article "Upcoming Chinese Dramas with Trailers",  Please make sure to publish before 16th august (we've already included it in the date section, just a gentle reminder)

Enny, Shiro and I plan on writing a fan's guide to the South Korean actress Park Bo Young, if it hasn't been claimed by anyone yet we would like to claim it!