DaliaB:

I would like to write an article about "Love is Science", a currently airing Taiwanese show, in the "currently watching" section. 

ok!

Hello! I need help from an edtor to make a few chenges in a news aricle when possible. I was told to contact other edtors for small changes.  (I sent a message to someone, but she is busy so I don't want to bother her with this anymore)

Write this instead please: "Set to air on 6th September 2021!"

For the last series "Forever and Ever" in this article
https://mydramalist.com/article/new-trailer-revealed-7-sweet-on-summer-dramas-lineup 

Also change the new poster along with source below it with set date from  iQyi on Twitter (second picture with flowers) And replace the link for source nr 9 at the end where sources are listed. That's all! Thank you!

I was wondering  if someone has done this cause this is a more common topic but top 10 most anticipated c-dramas of 2021

Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 Sassy queen:

Can any editor  fix this this line of my article https://i.postimg.cc/Hn98H5rT/7-FBA2-D28-2-EFF-48-C1-8446-7-A105-DC45-A49.jpg

More than 8 years

For this type of requests, please contact directly the editor who is working/worked on your article or any editor if the article is still waiting to be edited. You also need to provide the link to the article or else we wouldn’t know which one you are talking about.

To everyone, devitto is on a break right now, so please contact the rest of us until she gets back.

Thank you!

Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 Cryssy Anne:

Hello! I need help from an edtor to make a few chenges in a news aricle when possible. I was told to contact other edtors for small changes.  (I sent a message to someone, but she is busy so I don't want to bother her with this anymore)

Write this instead please: "Set to air on 6th September 2021!"

For the last series "Forever and Ever" in this article
https://mydramalist.com/article/new-trailer-revealed-7-sweet-on-summer-dramas-lineup 

Also change the new poster along with source below it with set date from  iQyi on Twitter (second picture with flowers) And replace the link for source nr 9 at the end where sources are listed. That's all! Thank you!

I was the editor you contacted… I will change it tonight once I finally reach my laptop and can edit articles. :D

Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 Jessie:

I was wondering  if someone has done this cause this is a more common topic but top 10 most anticipated c-dramas of 2021

There are a few articles out there focused on C-dramas that aired this year, but you can always write if there are more upcoming ones. Please take a look at this https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/19sVK4eVhZBi8C0pDENnMga-WgrcWVJSTjmP3MBwUk_E/edit?usp=sharing as well as the articles already published so the dramas don’t overlap.

If you decide to write the article, please send me a message.

Thank you.

Yuanwei:

I was the editor you contacted… I will change it tonight once I finally reach my laptop and can edit articles. :D

Okay, I know. No hurry whatsoever. I was simply trying to be descreet and patient. 

CW: Lost 

Claiming this article. 

@Cryssy Anne @devitto @Yuanwei

I would like to write three editorials respectively:

"Ultimate fan guide of LIN YANJUN (EVAN LIN) "

"Complete fan guide of CHEN ZHE YUAN "

"Everything to know about Xu - Kai "

hoping to hear from you soon *_*

Cryssy Anne:

Hello! I'm a simple writer, not editor. Others will reply to you soon.

apologies!!!

Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 Nauriya:

CW: Lost 

Claiming this article. 

@Cryssy Anne @devitto @Yuanwei

Okay.

Hi (^∀^●)ノシ

I would like to write an article about drama soundtracks that impacted the way I watched a drama.

For example, "OSTs that convinced me to check out a drama I had never planned on watching".

Hi. I would like to do a drama recap of forever and ever.

Softsoft_girl:

I wanna write an editorial on "Complete fan guide of CHEN ZHE YUAN "

Greetings again !! 

I wanna claim these articles ......... sincerely waiting for your reply 

Hello, I'd like to pitch for and claim an article idea: 'Ultimate Shippers: Kids & Pets of Drama-Land'
Shall wait for the green-signal.... :D
Thank you!