Hello i'd like to write an article about non romance dramas. Where should i send it when its done? 

Hello!

Can I write an article comparing different versions of Hana Yori Dango?

Hi I claimed a topic a long time ago: Drama age vs real age - Editorials - Rien - 02/09/2021 Claimed. Please remove it from the list because I don’t have the role of writer. If anyone else is interested he/she can take it over.

BeaNeath:

Hello i'd like to write an article about non romance dramas. Where should i send it when its done? 

Xiao Zi:

Hello!

Can I write an article comparing different versions of Hana Yori Dango?

Hi! You're both new writers and there's currently a technical issue that won't allow us to assign article drafts to writers who haven't submitted drafts before. So unfortunately, you cannot claim articles right now. Once this issue is resolved, we would of course love to have your articles. Sorry!

Rien:

Hi I claimed a topic a long time ago: Drama age vs real age - Editorials - Rien - 02/09/2021 Claimed. Please remove it from the list because I don’t have the role of writer. If anyone else is interested he/she can take it over.

Okay, thank you for the info!

devitto:
Hi! You're both new writers and there's currently a technical issue that won't allow us to assign article drafts to writers who haven't submitted drafts before. So unfortunately, you cannot claim articles right now. Once this issue is resolved, we would of course love to have your articles. Sorry!

I asked because one of my articles had been published...

Xiao Zi:

I asked because one of my articles had been published...

You were a co-writer on the article that's been published. Only the main writer is the owner of the draft, unfortunately. :)

devitto:

You were a co-writer on the article that's been published. Only the main writer is the owner of the draft, unfortunately. :)

Oh, I see.. I hope the technical issue will be solved soon!

Xiao Zi:

Oh, I see.. I hope the technical issue will be solved soon!

Us, too. We will post about it here once it's resolved so check in every once in a while! :)

Hello!

I’d like to write a guide to SF9’s TV shows, drama and movie appearances.

Thank You :)

Blkittykat:

Hello!

I will message you!

Blkittykat:

Hello!

Can you include a little more background information this time?  I think the BTS article was a little too short.

For example, what did they do before acting?  How did they get into acting?  How do they choose what drama/movies to do?  Is there any interesting trivia about the production of their dramas/movies?  How did people react to their dramas/movies?  What effect did their dramas/movies have on their music career?  I'm not sure if all of this information is available, but they're just some ideas.

mjf314:

Can you include a little more background information this time?  I think the BTS article was a little too short.

For example, what did they do before acting?  How did they get into acting?  How do they choose what drama/movies to do?  Is there any interesting trivia about the production of their dramas/movies?  How did people react to their dramas/movies?  What effect did their dramas/movies have on their music career?  I'm not sure if all of this information is available, but they're just some ideas.

Yes, this article would be more extensive, also because SF9 have a very long acting career. 

Dear Editor, I understand that you must be extremely busy, but I was wondering about the status of my editorial REAL LIFE QUOTES THROUGH-FALLING INTO YOUR SMILE,  that I submitted on [Aug 19 2021]

Cryssy Anne:

Hello, dear editors! My recap about Her Private Life was written and submitted long ago, sometime în July 2022. I was wondering if it would be okay to publish the article by now, since it was already double checked by editors. Thank you for your work!

Hi! 

The admins decide what's published when, we have no control over this, sorry. It should be published soon, I hope. :)

devitto:

Hi! 

The admins decide what's published when, we have no control over this, sorry. It should be published soon, I hope. :)

I see now. No problem then. Thanks. :)