Can I write an article about fluffy dramas and movies? I am thinking about dramas and movies that are low-stake, very sweet and heart fluttering.

(Co-Authors welcome.)

DaliaB:

Can I write an article about fluffy dramas and movies? I am thinking about dramas and movies that are low-stake, very sweet and heart fluttering.

(Co-Authors welcome.)

I'd gladly co-write with you again if you don't mind!

DaliaB:

(Co-Authors welcome.)

Messaged you - feel free to add any co-authors yourself! :)

If anyone else who has written an article before would like to write again, please post here or message me. 

I'll also co-write with one or two first-time writers if you can't find another experienced writer to co-write with, especially for non-Korean-related articles. ;)

Also sharing the Article Overview again since not everyone knows about it, and you may find inspiration from past articles, expired claims, or published articles!

Topic suggestion, can anyone write an article abt shows with bromance in it? Thanks!

KC Drama Lover and me co-wrote an article about Chinese romances and it got released at the beginning of this month! Here's the link: Top 10 Most Popular & Loved Chinese Bromances - MyDramaList 

mj_babec358:

KC Drama Lover and me co-wrote an article about Chinese romances and it got released at the beginning of this month! Here's the link: Top 10 Most Popular & Loved Chinese Bromances - MyDramaList 

Thanks!

mj_babec358:

KC Drama Lover and me co-wrote an article about Chinese romances and it got released at the beginning of this month! Here's the link: Top 10 Most Popular & Loved Chinese Bromances - MyDramaList 

Do you plan to write other Top 10 Bromances Articles for the other countries? I love the article and it would be great to have a series of it. :)

LunaNoir:

Do you plan to write other Top 10 Bromances Articles for the other countries? I love the article and it would be great to have a series of it. :)

I would love that, too, especially for Japan! :D

mj_babec358:

KC Drama Lover and me co-wrote an article about Chinese romances and it got released at the beginning of this month! Here's the link: Top 10 Most Popular & Loved Chinese Bromances - MyDramaList 

Japan, Korean, and Thai please :)

LunaNoir:

I wasn't planning on it, but seeing that many people would like to see it, maybe it will happen!

I'm on Christmas holidays at home in Croatia so I have 0 time for anything, but once I'm back in Austria, I'll talk it over with KC...

I'm also co-writing another article with DaliaB at the moment so we'll just have to wait and see

mj_babec358:

I wasn't planning on it, but seeing that many people would like to see it, maybe it will happen!

I'm on Christmas holidays at home in Croatia so I have 0 time for anything, but once I'm back in Austria, I'll talk it over with KC...

I'm also co-writing another article with DaliaB at the moment so we'll just have to wait and see

No stress, but yeah it would be lovely if you happen to write them. :) If you want any help, I happily apply. I'm already a MDL writer so there's no problem. 

LunaNoir:

No stress, but yeah it would be lovely if you happen to write them. :) If you want any help, I happily apply. I'm already a MDL writer so there's no problem. 

If that's the case, I'll make sure to hit you up if I ever decide to do it!!!

mj_babec358:

If that's the case, I'll make sure to hit you up if I ever decide to do it!!!

Please do! :)

I would love to see more articles here that aren't solely about Korea or kdramas or k-actors. I would just in general like to see more diversity and inclusion in terms of the other countries that also have dramas like Japan, Taiwan, HK, China, Phillippines, Thailand, Vietnam, Malaysia etc. We used to have more diverse articles a couple years back but now all I see is just article after article about k-news. 99 percent of it, if not all of it, is about k-based content. I don't have the time to personally write articles but I am positive that there are alot of other people who peruse this site that would love to see news from other Asian countries as well. 

At the very least, I would love to see the year end lists for the different countries make the rounds again. Those were great to read.