But wait yall, P'Aof was a apart of many non-BL dramas which means it's perfectly fine to publish an article with both his non-BL and BL works in it, I've written mixed articles before myself!

mj_babec358:

But wait yall, P'Aof was a apart of many non-BL dramas which means it's perfectly fine to publish an article with both his non-BL and BL works in it, I've written mixed articles before myself!

We're talking about articles that are purely about LGBT dramas. The ban on LGBT articles is homophobic and sexist, and the rule needs to be changed.

mjf314:

We're talking about articles that are purely about LGBT dramas. The ban on LGBT articles is homophobic and sexist, and the rule needs to be changed.

Ohhh I thought you guys were talking about the P'Aof article not bieng able to get published because of the rule, thanks for clearing it up!

And yeah, I've been on MDL for a really long time, since 2017, but my old account disappered for some reason... It's been a really long time, and I think that we as a society, should genuinely move on from homo/transphobia already, it's just people loving and bieng themsleves... I'll never understand how someone can look at love and call it disgusting or wrong...

I really thought the disgusting rule was already changed, but I guess the MDL higher ups aren't that advanced :(...

mj_babec358:
Ohhh I thought you guys were talking about the P'Aof article not bieng able to get published because of the rule, thanks for clearing it up!

When the article would be only about his LGTBQ+ works, then it would probably not get published. So yes, that was originally the topic. The overall opinion though (and I think I speak for the editors as well because devitto said this once) is that we would like to see LGTBQ+ articles being published on MDL without the currently still existing restrictions. 

JulyMoon:
The overall opinion though (and I think I speak for the editors as well because devitto said this once) is that we would like to see LGTBQ+ articles being published on MDL without the currently still existing restrictions. 

As for devitto, I know she would love the restricitions to lessen or better said, disappear. She edited all of my articles, and all 5 had LGBTQ+ themes in them. She also watches queer series herself! Good to know we have at least someone willing to get rid of the rule...

mj_babec358:

And yeah, I've been on MDL for a really long time, since 2017, but my old account disappered for some reason... It's been a really long time, and I think that we as a society, should genuinely move on from homo/transphobia already, it's just people loving and bieng themsleves... I'll never understand how someone can look at love and call it disgusting or wrong...

I really thought the disgusting rule was already changed, but I guess the MDL higher ups aren't that advanced :(...

The article that I have written speaks ONLY to BL works that he has written/directed because those are the only ones I have personally watched. The outcome of this is that this will not be published.

misspulane:

The article that I have written speaks ONLY to BL works that he has written/directed because those are the only ones I have personally watched. The outcome of this is that this will not be published.

You can find a co-author who has watched his non-BL works to add them in the article too, that seems like the best option rn if you ask me! I would gladly be the co-author, but I'm writing a few editorials at the moment already so i really wouldn't have time for yet another one :(

misspulane:

I wouldn't give up if I were you. Why not ask for a writer who has/or is willing to watch his non-BL works? You can collaborate with them and the article can be published. Since you're a new writer and the issue regarding new writers hasn't been solved, you can't submit it on your own anyway. 

I have a couple of P'Aof's non-BL works on my agenda and like I said, I volunteer and I'm already a writer on MDL but it's up to you if you want to collaborate with someone. :)

misspulane:

I’ve been thinking about this since yesterday and I can’t let it go. I’m very disappointed to find that LGBTQ articles are not allowed. This is really disheartening.

SaphireTheCat:

I’ve been thinking about this since yesterday and I can’t let it go. I’m very disappointed to find that LGBTQ articles are not allowed. This is really disheartening.

I still havent recieved an answer from the admin about this topic, so we cannot be sure of it. 

JulyMoon:

I wouldn't give up if I were you. Why not ask for a writer who has/or is willing to watch his non-BL works? You can collaborate with them and the article can be published. Since you're a new writer and the issue regarding new writers hasn't been solved, you can't submit it on your own anyway. 

I have a couple of P'Aof's non-BL works on my agenda and like I said, I volunteer and I'm already a writer on MDL but it's up to you if you want to collaborate with someone. :)

I appreciate your generosity. Let's work together on this. I will send you a DM :)

Guys, I want to write article about doctors of dramaland, does anyone know any doctors or doctors-to-be to co-author this article with me? The reason why I seek medical staff is because I want to go in depth with the characters and precisely state what their specialization is and a little back story to the field the doctors work in. 

The dramas in talk:

Doctors

Romantic doctor Kim

Live up to your name

Hospital Ship

Soul Mechanic

Daily dose of sunshine

An incurable case of love

Manner of death

Itazura na kiss 

If no one wants to co-author and remain anonymous, that is fine, I can still work with it :) 

Badass Bunny:
The dramas in talk:

Doctors

Romantic doctor Kim

Live up to your name

Hospital Ship

Soul Mechanic

Daily dose of sunshine

An incurable case of love

Manner of death

Itazura na kiss 

I would also recommend you to talk about "Ghost Doctor" to make it a beautiful 10 dramas! I personally adore this drama, and the characters go very deep many times so I think it would be suitable for your article!

mj_babec358:

I would also recommend you to talk about "Ghost Doctor" to make it a beautiful 10 dramas! I personally adore this drama, and the characters go very deep many times so I think it would be suitable for your article!

Thanks for the rec, but I already have it as TOP10, because I didn't add one more drama, also I tried to make it diverse in terms of specialization :) But thanks for the heads up ^^

Hi!!

Me and @Badass Bunny would like to collaborate  for an editorial  'Soul-Stirring Spectacles' :  Asian Dramas and Movies that Resonate with Heartfelt Emotions.

(It's about tear-jerker Dramas and Movies)

Can we go ahead with it...?

Thanks!