Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 Cherrybb:

Hello! I am a long time fan of the MyDramaList Community and opened up my account some months back, I would like to try to write an article about K-drama recommendations according to Zodiacs as an enthusiast of both. Would love to try it!

Hey there!

That sounds like an interesting idea! You can write your article in Word and send me a message when you are done so I can send you the link to submit the article. :D

Hi!

I got into dramas again a few years ago, after giving Korean dramas a try and being extremely put off by “Boys Over Flowers” (nobody @ me, plz). It was all well and good when I could watch dramas with my friend from undergrad, but we have both since went our separate ways after graduating and just…

I have a lot of feelings, man. Also, opinions. I am very opinionated.

I thought I might try writing for MDL to get a few of those opinions off my chest. I have two ideas to get me started: “cheesy dramas that I couldn’t stop watching” and “5 deaths that made me rage quit + 1 death that would have been the perfect ending if it hadn’t been pretty much reversed." (Titles are pending.)

Best,

-W.S.

Could I please do an article series - at max 7 parts - of the behind the scenes of the entertainment industry (for each country, but I might not be able to do all 7 bc of information availability), so what actors have to do to be signed, how they're treated, things like that?

Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 whitesnake:

Hi!

I got into dramas again a few years ago, after giving Korean dramas a try and being extremely put off by “Boys Over Flowers” (nobody @ me, plz). It was all well and good when I could watch dramas with my friend from undergrad, but we have both since went our separate ways after graduating and just…

I have a lot of feelings, man. Also, opinions. I am very opinionated.

I thought I might try writing for MDL to get a few of those opinions off my chest. I have two ideas to get me started: “cheesy dramas that I couldn’t stop watching” and “5 deaths that made me rage quit + 1 death that would have been the perfect ending if it hadn’t been pretty much reversed." (Titles are pending.)

Best,

-W.S.

Sounds interesting. Send me a message when you are done writing them so I can give you the link to submit them. :D

Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 etherealtaekibum:

Could I please do an article series - at max 7 parts - of the behind the scenes of the entertainment industry (for each country, but I might not be able to do all 7 bc of information availability), so what actors have to do to be signed, how they're treated, things like that?

That's interesting. You have the okay but let me know how the research goes. :D

Yuanwei adores Sarawat:

That's interesting. You have the okay but let me know how the research goes. :D

I'll do the research over the next few weeks and let you know how many countries/articles per country (ie might be enough to do 3 for Korea and 2 for Japan, etc) and how many articles and such it'll be!

Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 etherealtaekibum:

I'll do the research over the next few weeks and let you know how many countries/articles per country (ie might be enough to do 3 for Korea and 2 for Japan, etc) and how many articles and such it'll be!

Deal! ^~^

I've written a little something up on the failure of Boys Over Friends (that attempted American remake of Boys Over Flowers) and why it failed. Would it be cool if I submitted it?

Yuanwei adores Sarawat:

Hey there!

That sounds like an interesting idea! You can write your article in Word and send me a message when you are done so I can send you the link to submit the article. :D

Thank you! Will send you soon! ^_^

Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 OhSoEnthusiastic:

I've written a little something up on the failure of Boys Over Friends (that attempted American remake of Boys Over Flowers) and why it failed. Would it be cool if I submitted it?

Of course! That's gonna be a ride! Hahaha

Yuanwei adores Sarawat:

Of course! That's gonna be a ride! Hahaha

Awesome! Thanks.

Hi, I'd like to write something for the seriously time poor binge watcher. Like a top 5 miniseries you can binge on the commute. Is that something that would be interesting ? 

Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 Varric cant choose:

Hi, I'd like to write something for the seriously time poor binge watcher. Like a top 5 miniseries you can binge on the commute. Is that something that would be interesting ? 

Ofc! Go ahead! Sent me a message when you are done if you don't have the link to submit the article. ^~^

Yuanwei adores Sarawat:

Ofc! Go ahead! Sent me a message when you are done if you don't have the link to submit the article. ^~^

Brilliant (•‿•) thank you, will send soon.

Hey it's me again xD 

I was wondering if it was ok to write an article introducing my favorite musicals (korean version) from clips I saw. Some are adapted from manga/drama - some I just like the music. Is this too off topic? would someone even want to read stuff like that?