Yuanwei adores Sarawat:

Hey there!

That sounds like an interesting idea! You can write your article in Word and send me a message when you are done so I can send you the link to submit the article. :D

Hello! I am done writing the post I mentioned about, I have send you a message. Thank you for responding :-)

Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 Tine-chan:

Hey it's me again xD 

I was wondering if it was ok to write an article introducing my favorite musicals (korean version) from clips I saw. Some are adapted from manga/drama - some I just like the music. Is this too off topic? would someone even want to read stuff like that? 

If they are not on MDL, we can't write about them. :(

Yuanwei adores Sarawat:

If they are not on MDL, we can't write about them. :(

Yeah I was already prepared for that xD but still wanted to ask just in case ;) 

Is it okay to submit an article on Asian dramas that can lift the spirits and make us feel better about the world?

Thanks.

Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 Akage Girl:

Is it okay to submit an article on Asian dramas that can lift the spirits and make us feel better about the world?

Thanks.

Ofc! We all need this now so go ahead. ^~^

I would like to write on this topic "Dramas or Movies Based on True Stories"

I'd like to do a follow up on my last article but this one is about dramas with no basis in reality in which we can truly find escape. Is that okay?

Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 Akage Girl:

I'd like to do a follow up on my last article but this one is about dramas with no basis in reality in which we can truly find escape. Is that okay?

Ofc! Go ahead! ^~^

Can i now write an article on the topic tahat i told you about?

Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 Samiksha Bhat:

Can i now write an article on the topic tahat i told you about?

You can. Let me know when you finished so I can send you the link to submit it.

Yuanwei adores Sarawat (ME TOO! ^__^ ) 

Came in here to check if someone is working on Spring dramas for Korea and China? If not can I do both or if someone wants to join and take over article for one of the countries, I am all for it too. ;) 

Oh, I forgot Thai. XD Can I do Thailand and Korea or China... anyone? :P

Hope you are all safe in this hard times for the whole world. Stay safe people!! (and watch some more dramas >< I hardly have time to watch... ><)

Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 Mio:

Yuanwei adores Sarawat (ME TOO! ^__^ ) 

Came in here to check if someone is working on Spring dramas for Korea and China? If not can I do both or if someone wants to join and take over article for one of the countries, I am all for it too. ;) 

Oh, I forgot Thai. XD Can I do Thailand and Korea or China... anyone? :P

Hope you are all safe in this hard times for the whole world. Stay safe people!! (and watch some more dramas >< I hardly have time to watch... ><)

Ha ha ha 

You can do them if you want. No one is doing them. :D

Yuanwei adores Sarawat:

Ha ha ha 

You can do them if you want. No one is doing them. :D

Okay, Thanks Yuanwei. :) I'll start with Korea, if someone wants to join and work on Thai or Chinese, I am ok with it. If not, I'll get to them then. :)

I want to write about "The Flu"