I'm watching because of the actors and these show seems fun!

Haven't started watching it yet as it is not even aired yet 😅. 

But I am watching this for FL and the trailer took me by surprise.

Kim Ji-won and Kim soo hyun 🩷🤌

Hype of the story and main actor 

the vfx when she hallucinates is superb! the visual fx team has done a great amount of job, I must stress.
loving the storyline. Since there's a third wheel emerged in this episode, it'll be more amazing to see how two lovebirds become romantically close again.

The writer. CLOY got me into watching kdramas so I have a soft spot for this writer. She’s really talented. 

The premise being a married couple that fell out of love and will be rediscovering it. Also, the FL be a cold/successful female. That plus the actors and production values. 

Since this concept seemed to be a reverse of the gender roles of this kind of drama tends to be I was excited. I thought it was going to be the rich CEO girl protecting her man from her family and rekindling their love. Instead we are getting the same old man needs to rekindle the relationship and prove himself as usual. I do she steps up at some point to make a significant effort too...

Checked it out because of the FL & ML, then saw some familiar faces that I like in the supports. 

Honestly, It was the circulating clip of Kim Soo-hyun crying g about his cuteness. Hilarious. 

so many reasons like the leads, familiar cast, writer, interesting plot... but the selling point for me was Seventeen's BSS OST.

Kim Ji won (40%) 

Kim Soo Hyn [30%]

Compelling story [30%]

Respective contributions to why I wanna watch this drama.

I made a decision to bingewatch , once it finishes airing.  Can't spend weeks agonizing: )

Kim soo hyun is back after a long time. Him 100% , love kim ji won, A bonus . 

Kim Ji Won + Kim Soo Hyun + them as romantic couple + I've always wanted to see KSH's drama again after a long time (Dream High, Moon Embracing the Sun, and My Love from the Star) so here I am ><