Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 mansi thakur:

I want to write about "The Flu"

That's gonna be interesting. You can go ahead. Send me a message when you are done so I can send you the link.

Hey! I've been sitting on the idea for an article about a couple (~5) Korean films that I consider great cinema but at the same time vastly underrated (measured by # of viewers) and I wondered if it's possible for me to write this :)

Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 Elias:

Hey! I've been sitting on the idea for an article about a couple (~5) Korean films that I consider great cinema but at the same time vastly underrated (measured by # of viewers) and I wondered if it's possible for me to write this :)

Hey! Of course, you can. When you finished writing, send me a message. ^~^

I have an article typed up about The Best Worst-Dressed Female Kdrama Leads of All Time. Is it cool to submit it?

Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 OhSoEnthusiastic:

I have an article typed up about The Best Worst-Dressed Female Kdrama Leads of All Time. Is it cool to submit it?

Yep. Go ahead. ^~^

Hi! I've almost finished an article "Whodunits in Japan and South Korea: can you guess the culprit?" about the difference in who tends to be the ultimate villain in J-drama and K-drama procedurals. Would such an article be ok to submit for the editors' consideration? 

Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 Orangevine:

Hi! I've almost finished an article "Whodunits in Japan and South Korea: can you guess the culprit?" about the difference in who tends to be the ultimate villain in J-drama and K-drama procedurals. Would such an article be ok to submit for the editors' consideration? 

That sounds interesting. Send me a message when you have finished and I'll send you the link to submit it for editing. ^~^

Hey, I want to write an article or piece on anything because, 1- I love writing 2- I have nothing else to do because of the current situation. I have been thinking about how to combine my passion for writing and my drama watching soul together to give me a better reason write and watch. 

Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 Zivasadan:

Hey, I want to write an article or piece on anything because, 1- I love writing 2- I have nothing else to do because of the current situation. I have been thinking about how to combine my passion for writing and my drama watching soul together to give me a better reason write and watch. 

Hey there!

Do you have any ideas about what you want to write?

Maybe about the qualities of main lead that's make him stood out, or you can suggest something better?

Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 Zivasadan:

Maybe about the qualities of main lead that's make him stood out, or you can suggest something better?

That sounds interesting. You can write about it if you want and let me know when you are done.

Is some one Already writing about Shimura Sans death?   If not I would like to write an article 

Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 Old_Anime_Lady:

Is some one Already writing about Shimura Sans death?   If not I would like to write an article 

Is he on MDL though? Cuz I tried to look him up to update his profile and couldn't find him :(

If he is, you can write the article since no one else is.

Yuanwei adores Sarawat:

Is he on MDL though? Cuz I tried to look him up to update his profile and couldn't find him :(

If he is, you can write the article since no one else is.

I just added him but his show Tensai! Shimura Doubutsuen is

Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 Old_Anime_Lady:

I just added him but his show Tensai! Shimura Doubutsuen is

Okay!