If I want to add a topic like, "Why we loved '___ ' drama" or "why ____ appealed to the public",  do we also contact an editor for that? And how do we start the article writing in general?

Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 keliko_k:

If I want to add a topic like, "Why we loved '___ ' drama" or "why ____ appealed to the public",  do we also contact an editor for that? And how do we start the article writing in general?

Hey there!

Do you want to write an article about these topics? If yes, then you can start writing and when you finish, you can send me a message so I can give you the link to submit it for editing. :D

Oh thank you, I wasn't sure how the process went since I'm a new member. :)

Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 keliko_k:

Oh thank you, I wasn't sure how the process went since I'm a new member. :)

No worries. Whatever questions you may have, you can always send me a message. ^~^

I'd like to do an article on Taiwanese dramas. Is that okay?

Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 Akage Girl:

I'd like to do an article on Taiwanese dramas. Is that okay?

Hey! Yes, ofc! Go ahead!

Hello, I would like to write an article about upcoming dramas based on webtoon.

Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 hristiyana:

Hello, I would like to write an article about upcoming dramas based on webtoon.

Hey there! You can go ahead and write about it! Send me a message if you no longer have the link to submit the article. ^^

Can I write an article about the premiere of When My Love Blooms 2020? I've talked to @hideyourheart and she won't write anything for a while, because she needs to rest.

In fact, I've already started to work on a preliminary draft, here on MDL.

Hi, I have an idea on an article to write. I have pretty much written it, but I am not good with images and gifs and I need someone's help to include appropriate ones. How do I get that?

peephole:

Hi, I have an idea on an article to write. I have pretty much written it, but I am not good with images and gifs and I need someone's help to include appropriate ones. How do I get that?

Hi!  I may be able to help you out. Most of the images can be found on Google, depending on what you are writing about. As for the gifs you can actually make them yourself with this online tool, if you copy/paste an URL link or if you browse downloaded photos from your PC/Laptop:

https://giphy.com/create/gifmaker  or https://imgflip.com/gif-maker  (after you're done save them in a personal folder and you can include them in the article while you edit with the "Insert image" button)

Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 Cryssy Anne:

Can I write an article about the premiere of When My Love Blooms 2020? I've talked to @hideyourheart and she won't write anything for a while, because she needs to rest.

In fact, I've already started to work on a preliminary draft, here on MDL.

Yep, go ahead!

can I write a "fan guide" for Kim Seo Hyung? ;)

Hello! I have more time now, bored because of quarantined so I would like to write. 

Can I write about my TOP 10 C-actor in ancient costumes?

I have a question, do we have to put a date in the schedule? I remember last time I was sorta confused about that. Thanks!

Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 XingBack :

can I write a "fan guide" for Kim Seo Hyung? ;)

Yep, ofc. Go ahead ^~^