- Sat: Goodbye to Goodbye (2x) + Life on Mars + Mr. Sunshine.
- Sun: The Return of Superman + Life on Mars + Mr. Sunshine.
- Mon: Running Man +My Daughter's Men 3 + Are You Human Too.
- Tue: Are You Human Too.
- Wen: Come and Hug Me.
- Thu: Super TV 2 + Come and Hug Me.
The factors I consider in my rating system: Acting, Characters, Story, Plot development and of course Personal Preferences ;p
Upcoming dramas I'm looking forward to:
- Thirty But Seventeen (23/7)
- Life (23/7)
- ♡Wife That I Know (1/8)
- Lovely Horribly (??/8)
- Voice 2 (11/8)
- Memories of the Alhambra (31/9)
- ♡ Room N9 (??/9) ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
- ♡ Bad Papa (??/9) ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
- Hundred Days' Husband (10/9)
- Terius Behind Me (??/9)
- ♡ The Guest (??/9)
- ♡ Miss Ma (??/9)
- Tale of Yearlong Fairy (5/11)
- Third Charm
- ♡ Something About Us
- ♡ Clean With Passion For Now
- ♡ The Golden Eyes
- Paul Who Fell From The Sky
- Empress of the Ming
- I Am Love
- How Are You Bread
The 1st time I saw EXO was on 30/5/2013 aka Wolf era
The moment I knew Lay is my ultimate bias was during shimdhimtapa 25/8/2013 (though the date might be different for subbing reasons ;p)
Some of my Favorite Dramas:
- 1st Asian drama (+Taiwanese Drama): Skip Beat!
- 1st Korean drama: Oh! My Lady
- 1st Japanese drama: Cat Street
-The short version of how I became a kdrama fan: After they stopped dubbing Naruto I tried to continue the story from the manga. Then I started reading alot of random manga after realizing it's not as bad as I though.. Later on I came across Skip Beat and finished all of the available chapters (200+) in less than 2 weeks... I fell in love with the story and Kyoko, so I tried to watch the anime subbed (I used to dislike watching subs ;p). Anyway, I finished the anime as well and wanted more, so I tried the live action drama (it was my 1st live action drama ;p)
And so, in the drama I found Siwon and Doghae, even though the drama was not that great, both guys were perfect as their characters, and through them I found out about Super Junior.. Siwon's acting was so good that I tried my 1st Korean drama; Oh! My Lady. I also tried some Japanese dramas at the time, but I enjoyed kdramas more...
basically, I watched more of Siwon’s dramas and variety shows and I never looked back ;p
The short version of how I became a kpop fan: I became a Super Junior fan almost immediately, and soon after, the members posted about their hobaes "EXO" on sns, and well I never looked back ;p
Well, I'm not weird about my friends' list, but I feel that we should at least share some "favorites", or something we both gave a 10 to. and then there are the done deals, like; EXO, Memory and Circle. ;p