Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 Salty_bae:

Heya!

I was wondering if there are any  rules specifically for the Ultra Fan Guide articles? Do we have to, for example, mention all the shows the actress was in or can we go only for the main roles or the most interesting roles?

i'm thinking of writing a fan guide for Nam Ji Hyun but before i actually start/decide if i want to dive into it i wanted to be sure i know what kind of information i should look for for the article :))

Preferably mention all but if the actor/actress have too many, you can mention the ones you loved, liked or found interesting. 

Example: if they have 10 dramas/movies in total, mention all, but if they have over 15, choose the ones you want. 

hello can I write 'If My Country: The New Age had a Chinese Remake' I've almost finished my other Articles and will submit one soon. 

Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 Abzzski:

hello can I write 'If My Country: The New Age had a Chinese Remake' I've almost finished my other Articles and will submit one soon. 

Okay. Go ahead.

Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 Cryssy Anne:

Someone please look over this article, when you can and have time. 

https://mydramalist.com/articles/edit/4845 

Topic Colorful Throwback regarding, When The Whether is Fine.

No need to hurry, tough. Do it at your own pace. I just posted this message as a reminder.

Unfortunately, I'm a bit busy and I can't edit artivles these days. Someone will get to it. It takes a bit longer since there are many articles waiting to be edited and the editors are also busy themselves. 

Yuanwei:

Unfortunately, I'm a bit busy and I can't edit artivles these days. Someone will get to it. It takes a bit longer since there are many articles waiting to be edited and the editors are also busy themselves. 

I know. The only reason I posted the message is to prevent it from being forgotten among the multitude of topics out here, there are quite a lot. And don't worry, I understand it all. 

^^ Take care.

How do I contact editors? I'm interested in writing.

Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 Cryssy Anne:

I know. The only reason I posted the message is to prevent it from being forgotten among the multitude of topics out here, there are quite a lot. And don't worry, I understand it all. 

^^ Take care.

But it won't be forgotten cuz the editors have a queue of articles waiting to be edited and we see there what article has been already edited and which one hasn't. So yeah, no need to worry about it.

Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 Midnight Writer:

How do I contact editors? I'm interested in writing.

What are you interested in writing about?

In the MDL Articles available list, I like the topic 10 Films That Made Me Cry a River.  How do I claim it? Also, is there a deadline? 

Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 Midnight Writer:

In the MDL Articles available list, I like the topic 10 Films That Made Me Cry a River.  How do I claim it? Also, is there a deadline? 

If you like that topic, you can go ahead and write about it. Once you are done, send me a message. 

There's no deadline. 

Perfect! If I have more queries, do I message it here itself or is there an email ID I can send in my queries?

Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 Midnight Writer:

Perfect! If I have more queries, do I message it here itself or is there an email ID I can send in my queries?

You can send me a direct message with any of your queries.

Hi!
some time ago i wrote an article recommending some kbs drama specials (this one) and i would like to write a follow-up. same format, different specials :)) if its okay with you

Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 Salty_bae highfives you:

Hi!
some time ago i wrote an article recommending some kbs drama specials (this one) and i would like to write a follow-up. same format, different specials :)) if its okay with you

Go ahead! 

Can I write an Article on Character Study of Da Kyung from The World of the Married? Since it's a Character Study the Article will be full of Spoilers. Can I Write an article like that?