Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 Carli Sun:

Thank you! I will do that! :) Is there a platform where I can write the draft that looks like in the guidelines? Or should I start with word first? 

You can start with Google Docs first. After I look over it, I will send you the link to write, format like in the guidelines and submit it for editing. ^~^

Hello hello. I want to try to write an article about Gummy, the Queen of OST. I'm still not sure what angles I'll cover but it will of course include a short presentation and OST links. If I'm not wrong, I don't think there is an article about her on MDL.

Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 camsei:

Hello hello. I want to try to write an article about Gummy, the Queen of OST. I'm still not sure what angles I'll cover but it will of course include a short presentation and OST links. If I'm not wrong, I don't think there is an article about her on MDL.

Okay. Send me a message when you are done. :D

Yuanwei:

Okay. Send me a message when you are done. :D

You probably won't hear from me or my article for a long time ! 

Tho, it'll be coming slowly but surely.

Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 camsei:

You probably won't hear from me or my article for a long time ! 

Tho, it'll be coming slowly but surely.

This meme messed with the message =)))

Hello!  I am planning on writing an article about the Ancient Detective Cdrama. But, it'd take some time for me to submit it as I am sort of busy. Is it okay? Thanks.

Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 iamconqueror:

Hello!  I am planning on writing an article about the Ancient Detective Cdrama. But, it'd take some time for me to submit it as I am sort of busy. Is it okay? Thanks. 

Hello! 

Okay. Go ahead. Send me a message when you are done. ^~^

Howdy, has something like 'most inspiring drama/movie quotes' been done? If not, could I give it a go? 

Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 Varric T :

Howdy, has something like 'most inspiring drama/movie quotes' been done? If not, could I give it a go? 

Nop. You can give it a go. 

Can I write another Colorful Throwback topic on Her Private Life 2019?

Feels like a great subject to end the summer, 

Plan to publish it sometime in September.

Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 Cryssy Anne:

Can I write another Colorful Throwback topic on Her Private Life (2019).

Feels like a great subject to end the summer, 

Plan to publish it sometime in September.

Okay. ^~^

As I was going to write the notice article on the passing of Haruma I gathered a lot of material, May I do a Tribute/Fan guide combination?

Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 Old_Anime_Lady:

As I was going to write the notice article on the passing of Haruma I gathered a lot of material, May I do a Tribute/Fan guide combination?

Yes, a tribute will be lovely.

Hi! I would like to do a Stalker's Guide to Seo Ye Ji :/ I don't think it has been done yet!