Yuanwei:

Hey there! 

Stalker's Guide is called Ultra Fan Guide now. :D

You can write about it in Google Docs and send me a message when you are done. ^~^

Sorry I didn’t know. Thank you and I will! :)

Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 kshme:

Sorry I didn’t know. Thank you and I will! :)

It's okay. I'll be waiting for your message then. 

Hello! I just read the docs and checked the spreadsheets. I'd like to pitch my own idea.

I'm interested in writing an article titled "Hacking in Dramas Through the Viewpoint of a Computer Scientist" :)

Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 areallyloudfangirl:

Hello! I just read the docs and checked the spreadsheets. I'd like to pitch my own idea.

I'm interested in writing an article titled "Hacking in Dramas Through the Viewpoint of a Computer Scientist" :)

Hey there! That's an interesting idea. You can start working on it in Google Docs and send me a message once you are done. ^~^

Yuanwei:

Hey there! That's an interesting idea. You can start working on it in Google Docs and send me a message once you are done. ^~^

Thank you!

Hello l am interested writing Blackpink today's 4 aniversary . THANK YOU.

Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 KC Drama LOVER:

Hello l am interested writing Blackpink today's 4 aniversary . THANK YOU.

Hello! We do not accept articles about Kpop groups exclusively. The articles must be related to dramas, movies or variety shows. Have a nice day!

Yuanwei:

Hello! We do not accept articles about Kpop groups exclusively. The articles must be related to dramas, movies or variety shows. Have a nice day!

Oh! Sorry I didn't knew about it . Ok thank you for your quick response.

Hey Yuanwei!

I would like to write an article on the topic “Top 10 Underrated Osts of Kdramas that we didn’t know about”! The title is just rough i will change the context if you allow :)

Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 HaruOppa:

Hey Yuanwei!

I would like to write an article on the topic “Top 10 Underrated Osts of Kdramas that we didn’t know about”! The title is just rough i will change the context if you allow :)

Hello! 

You can start working on it in Google docs and send me a message with the link when you are done. 

Hello Yuanwei, hope you are well! 

I would like to write an article, the topic being "Why a great OST matters" 

Hello can I pls write Late Summer / Fall Chinese Dramas 2020

Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 Size15FeetJames:

Hello Yuanwei, hope you are well! 

I would like to write an article, the topic being "Why a great OST matters" 

Hey there!

You can start writing your article in Google docs and when you are done, send me a message with the link. Thank you!

Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 Abzzski:

Hello can I pls write Late Summer / Fall Chinese Dramas 2020

Hello!

Go ahead!

Yuanwei:

Hey there!

You can start writing your article in Google docs and when you are done, send me a message with the link. Thank you!

Thanks! Sent it now!