Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 Abzzski:

Hello can I pls write 'Noodle Cart: Chinese Edition [Sep 2020]'

Okay. 

Hello there, I wanted to have "an introduction to love teams".  Since most people doesn't know Philippines as much yet, I wanted to introduce the concept called "loveteams" from the country. 

Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 Chimmy25:

Hello there, I wanted to have "an introduction to love teams".  Since most people doesn't know Philippines as much yet, I wanted to introduce the concept called "loveteams" from the country. 

Hey! You can write a first draft in Google docs and send me the link to take a look. After that, I'll send you the link where you can write, format and submit for editing. :D

Hello! Has anyone claimed any topic related to Love and Redemption CDrama yet? 

Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 iamconqueror:

Hello! Has anyone claimed any topic related to Love and Redemption CDrama yet? 

Nobody did. You can write about it.

Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 sony_t:

Hello @ceki... I wanted to pitch a new article topic but for a while I’ve heard rumors that MDL doesn’t allow articles on BLs. Is that correct? The amount of BL’s coming out as well as the number of watchers has increased in the past few years. Although the article I want to write is centered on the Bl genre it is can be said it is a trope that can be found in other genres as well. I wanted to be able to write somethings on a serious topic that can be viewed by all instead of posting it on a comment section of a particular page. I wanted to check in MDL’s stance is still the same.

Thanks in advance for the consideration.

Hello! Yes, BL is still not allowed, unfortunately, same as Nudity and Gore. It is in the Article Guidelines link on the first page of this thread.

If you want to have your article seen and read by many, you could write it on your own blog or Google docs and share it on the public feeds as well as the pages of BL series.

Thank you for understanding!

Yuanwei:

Nobody did. You can write about it.

Thanks! It will take a really long time though cause writing about it is much more tiring than expected.

Did anyone claim on Thai drama Leh Game Rak yet? I wanna write a review/recommendation about it. Thanks!

Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 Cho Na:

Did anyone claim on Thai drama Leh Game Rak yet? I wanna write a review/recommendation about it. Thanks!

No one did. You can do it. :D

Hello Yuanwei, hope you are well!

Please may I write an article about - 'What Would a Korean Version of The Big Bang Theory Look Like?' 

Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 Size15FeetJames:

Hello Yuanwei, hope you are well!

Please may I write an article about - 'What Would a Korean Version of The Big Bang Theory Look Like?' 

Okay!

I’ve got a couple of ideas of articles I’d like to write, one about “the drama slump”, and possibly another one about genres (I’d specify that at a later point when I know what I actually would put in it. Would it be alright for me to do an article on the drama slump, and what has helped me through it?

Also, I noticed about not speaking about gore/horror, but would discussing psychological thriller in the context of genres and variety (without inclusion of detail/discussion about any potentially distressing or upsetting content)? 

Hello, I would like to write an article about all the sci-fi dramas coming out lately/upcoming ones, if it's still available. Thanks!

Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 Charbonnel:

I’ve got a couple of ideas of articles I’d like to write, one about “the drama slump”, and possibly another one about genres (I’d specify that at a later point when I know what I actually would put in it. Would it be alright for me to do an article on the drama slump, and what has helped me through it?

Also, I noticed about not speaking about gore/horror, but would discussing psychological thriller in the context of genres and variety (without inclusion of detail/discussion about any potentially distressing or upsetting content)? 

Hey there!

You can write about "the drama slump". Let me know when you decide about the other one. Write it first in Google docs and send me the link to the first draft.

You can write about horror, but not about gore since it's too violent and there are minors on the site. :D You can also write about psychological thrillers. Just send me the links when you finish any of them and we'll talk more then.

Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 daydreaming:

Hello, I would like to write an article about all the sci-fi dramas coming out lately/upcoming ones, if it's still available. Thanks!

Write it in Google docs and send me the link. :D