Yuanwei:

Hey there!

You can write about "the drama slump". Let me know when you decide about the other one. Write it first in Google docs and send me the link to the first draft.

You can write about horror, but not about gore since it's too violent and there are minors on the site. :D You can also write about psychological thrillers. Just send me the links when you finish any of them and we'll talk more then.

Thank you!

I write an article about: currently watching " lie after lie "

how I can publish it?

Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 dr-mohammed al-ayed:

I write an article about: currently watching " lie after lie "

how I can publish it?

you need to write it in Google docs and send me the link so I can check if it meets the guidelines. 

Yuanwei:

you need to write it in Google docs and send me the link so I can check if it meets the guidelines. 

I already write it, but there are photos I want to add how?

Can I write a stalkers guide to Cheng Yi? If it’s not claimed

Hi! I decided to make a Colorful Throwback article for 18 Again (2020) instead.

This one will be written only after the show will end, after November.

Hello!

I would like to write an article about all the little forest movie adaptations (including the original manga)

If you like my idea it would be nice if you could send me the article editor link

Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 Peppersqueak:

Hello!

I would like to write an article about all the little forest movie adaptations (including the original manga)

If you like my idea it would be nice if you could send me the article editor link

Okay, but please be patient and ask an editor directly if no one answers here instead of asking on the public feeds. The link is not public and only given to writers or else we will end up with lots of spam articles. Thank you for understanding.

Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 Cryssy Anne:

Hi! I decided to make a Colorful Throwback article for 18 Again (2020) instead.

This one will be written only after the show will end, after November.

Okay.

Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 Kotoko:

Can I write a stalkers guide to Cheng Yi? If it’s not claimed

Okay.

I wrote my first article the other day (about 'questionable k-drama hairstyles') and two people have edited it. However, when I tried publishing it, nothing happened. Do I need to wait for an approval? I'm still a bit confused with how it all works..

xxmai Volunteer Staff
 millie :

I wrote my first article the other day (about 'questionable k-drama hairstyles') and two people have edited it. However, when I tried publishing it, nothing happened. Do I need to wait for an approval? I'm still a bit confused with how it all works..

When you submit the article for approval (you click that button with the same name), there's nothing else you need to do after that point. 

The editors will get to your article, edit it if needed, and then the admin sets up the schedule and releases the article when it seems its fit for release. It can be today, or tomorrow, or even next week, it just all depends on the admin and which articles have priority. (:

Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 millie :

Writers can't publish their articles by themselves. Only Skye, the admin and owner of the site, decides what and when it will be published. So please be patient. It can take from one day to 2 months depending on how many articles are before yours as well as what is about. But usually it should take 1-2 weeks. 

Also, please don't do any changes after the editors have worked on it. If you have questions or want to change something, contact them directly. Thank you! 

I already began to write the draft for a Premiere reminder with Start-Up (2020).

I know this topic is not taken by anyone.

I want to write Stalker Guide about Crystal Chang Yu Yen ( Zhaung Yuyan ). But how to do? Please guide me. Where can I do?