Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 Misunderst0_od:

Hello, I'm interested in writing a drama sampler article on Leads in STEM Careers.  Depending how much  I come across in my research, I might break it up into a 4 part series (one for each subject/letter in STEM). 

You have the green light. ^~^

Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 Blizzardahm:

Hi! Is there an article about Seo Ye Ji? If there's not, could I write one about her?

You can check if there are any articles about her on her MDL page. :D If you don't find any or if the article is older than 1 year, then you can write about her. ^^

Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 thsisneo4u:

Planning to write an editorial "Appreciating a Masterpiece: 3-Iron"

Okay. You have the green light.

Yuanwei:

You can check if there are any articles about her on her MDL page. :D If you don't find any or if the article is older than 1 year, then you can write about her. ^^

Okay, thank you!

Hi! This is only the 2nd article I'm writing, so how do I obtain the link to submit it? Is it using the same link that an editor sent me? Thank you!

I want to write an article and I have a couple of topics below

• Dramas that are Gems you need to watch
  • Rom-Coms you must watch
  • Thrillers that brings you to the edge of your seat
  • On-screen chemistries that stole our hearts
 Blizzardahm:

Hi! This is only the 2nd article I'm writing, so how do I obtain the link to submit it? Is it using the same link that an editor sent me? Thank you!

I used the same link and it worked just fine. :)

moonchild:

I used the same link and it worked just fine. :)

Thanks!

Blizzardahm:

Thanks!

No problem. :)

Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 Suzy0025:

I want to write an article and I have a couple of topics below

• Dramas that are Gems you need to watch
  • Rom-Coms you must watch
  • Thrillers that brings you to the edge of your seat
  • On-screen chemistries that stole our hearts

All sound good. Write them in Google Docs and send me the links of the first drafts.

Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 Blizzardahm:

You can use the same link every time you have an idea. Just make sure to check up with us so the topic won't overlap with other writers. ^^

Yuanwei:

You can use the same link every time you have an idea. Just make sure to check up with us so the topic won't overlap with other writers. ^^

Alright got it! Could I write a fan guide about Seo Ye Ji? There aren't any written about her.

Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 Blizzardahm:

Alright got it! Could I write a fan guide about Seo Ye Ji? There aren't any written about her.

Yep, go ahead! ^~^

Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 notapuppy:

Hello! First time doing this, so I'm quite nervous.

I'm interested in writing an article about why a lot of Japanese movies/dramas are sad or bittersweet. I would want to keep it short, but can't promise it will be. I can promise not to make it trigger-heavy though.

You can start your first draft in Google Docs. When you are somehow done, send me a message. ^~^

No need to be nervous. :D

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1A1tGcWqw7S_sbIYzQI6rjCwO0HJC_XDTJjPkUKm0RBE/edit

I've tentatively written it. I have to add pictures, gif's and links to it so try checking it out !! If all fine then I'll go ahead !!