devitto:

@everyone who has submitted an article before or is thinking about it:

What do you prefer: Seeing the names of the editors who worked on your article on the bottom or the editors' names not showing up at all? (Editors' names in the URL is just an error and not supposed to happen, therefore, not an option lol.)

Example of article with editors' names:

I'm all in for names! Showing the contribution is fair for everyone! ^^

Interesting. So far, I was part of the "I don't put my name under articles I've edited" squad, but if everyone agrees that the names should be there, I'll change my mind on that. After all, those are your articles. :P

Feel free to send more opinions, I'm also welcome to messages. But for now, I'll add my name to the ones I've edited that haven't been put in the publishing queue yet. Thanks for the input!!

devitto:

What do you prefer: Seeing the names of the editors who worked on your article on the bottom or the editors' names not showing up at all? (Editors' names in the URL is just an error and not supposed to happen, therefore, not an option lol.)

I prefer getting the names of the editors who edited my article at the bottom of my article. Since, that way it feels more good and I want the efforts of the editors who edited my article to be recognized:D

devitto:

I also vote for seeing the names of the editors. It's only fair to give credit to their hard work. :)

Hiya

Occasionally I do a nutty post on my feed about the top ten watched dramas on the front page and seem to get some good feedback on it - does that sound like something that would be interesting as an article? 

I'm about to do another one and thought i'd ask the question before I do :)

Only (major) concern I have is that while i'm all fine with the writing side of things of course, my graphic design ability and collection of fantastic animated gifs and other images from drama's is nonexistent - so I wanted to check whether this was seen as important, in which case i'll stick to just posting them on my feed.

Thanks!

Hi! Anushka and I have decided to work on Awesome Kdrama Rom-Coms to Watch On Any Day. Will this work?

Hi, I wanna write an article on Light on Series: What To and Not To Watch

devitto:

I love seeing the names of the editors as well. It helps to display that there is more to an article than just writing it and sending it out. Without the help of editors, our work wouldn't be possible at all.

Hi all, I'd like to do a piece on "5 Kdramas you can watch in less than 5 hours" if possible?

Blizzardahm:

Hi! Anushka and I have decided to work on Awesome Kdrama Rom-Coms to Watch On Any Day. Will this work?

ok!

uhsame:

Hi, I wanna write an article on Light on Series: What To and Not To Watch

ok!

Ford Carter:

Hi all, I'd like to do a piece on "5 Kdramas you can watch in less than 5 hours" if possible?

ok!

hey guys, I am interested in writing articles but I don't know how to start. 

For my first article, I am thinking of writing news. There is something going on right now with former BTOB Jung IIhoon being sentenced to two years in prison for using marijuana and I think I really want  to try and write an article on it

My question is who should I reach out to and where do I write the article? How do I get started? Thank you

HaruHaru081906:
There is something going on right now with former BTOB Jung IIhoon being sentenced to two years in prison for using marijuana and I think I really want to try and write an article on it

What's going on? If it is not related to drama/movie industry and has a high potential to cause drama in the comments, then it might not be published.

Ceki:

What's going on? If it is not related to drama/movie industry and has a high potential to cause drama in the comments, then it might not be published.

Oh ok, I'll just think of something else then but I did see some unrelated articles about dramas before thou

HaruHaru081906:
where do I write the article?

I recommend Google Docs. That was what an editor recommended to me to. 

It auto-saves your edits and it's easy to link to when needed, plus copying it from there and putting it in the editor on MDL once you're ready to submit is easy as well. :) 

For reaching out it's best to ask here if a topic is taken before you start writing on it. If it's not you can say you claim it here or directly message an editor. 

Hiii, l am interested in writing recap of Best mistake and series and why should you watch it

Is it good, what do you think