Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 wooshiklvr:

hello! i would love to make an article about my current favorite kdrama osts. i am hoping this topic is okay? also if i have already written an article, do i still need to ask if the topic is appropriate every time? thank you! :) 

Hello! The topic is okay. Please make sure it doesn't overlap a lot with past articles about OSTs. 

It doesn't matter how many articles you have written or if you have the Writer role tag. Everyone should ask either here or contact an editor in private if it's okay to write about a certain topic so it won't overlap with other writers and to make sure it's according to the the guidelines. 

On top of that, writers who do not have the Writer role must contact an editor to receive their custom article link. The link that was sent in the past is not available anymore as some users have abused it or shared it on the public feeds. 

Also, please be patient until an editor replies back because real life gets busy and we can't reply instantaneous. 

Thank you!

Hello I would like to write an article based on asian drams that I would like to recommend. I would write an article based on my opinion what the top 10 Jdrama, Cdrama, Tdrama or Kdrama is that I think people need to watch or should know about. 

Hi! I have a few ideas for an article. One is about my "Top 5 Favorite Filipino Movies available on Netflix" and "Top 5 Recommended Son Ho Jun Dramas and Movies". Are these okay? Thank you.

Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 Strangerkid:

Hello I would like to write an article based on asian drams that I would like to recommend. I would write an article based on my opinion what the top 10 Jdrama, Cdrama, Tdrama or Kdrama is that I think people need to watch or should know about. 

Hello! 

You can. Write the articles in Google Docs then contact an editor via dm to receive your custom link. 

Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 Shine Son:

Hi! I have a few ideas for an article. One is about my "Top 5 Favorite Filipino Movies available on Netflix" and "Top 5 Recommended Son Ho Jun Dramas and Movies". Are these okay? Thank you.

Hi! That sounds great. Please write the drafts in Google Docs then contact an editor via dm to receive your custom links. 

I would like to write an article "Kdramas that shuld be adapted to jdrama"

Yuanwei:

Hi! That sounds great. Please write the drafts in Google Docs then contact an editor via dm to receive your custom links. 

Thank you! I'll do so once the draft has been created. :)

Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 baby inzhagi:

I would like to write an article "Kdramas that shuld be adapted to jdrama"

Write the draft in Google Docs and contact an editor via dm for the custom link. 

Hi! I want to write a Currently Watching: You Are My Glory article.

Hope it’s okay even though I have other articles claimed right now.

uhsame:

Hi! I want to write a Currently Watching: You Are My Glory article.

Hope it’s okay even though I have other articles claimed right now.

You can write it! :)

I would like to write an article about  C-Dramas With Hidden Identity Lead, if that idea isn't taken can I?

@yuanwei Let me inform you that i wanna do an editorial named "An ultimate guide to falling into your smile (Cdrama) "
But i could already see someone working on it on the MDL ARTCLES OVERVIEW (No:46) under pending articles..
I want to publish one cuz i have got all the necessary materials ready ... Do tell me what should i do now ..

Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 Softsoft_girl:

@yuanwei Let me inform you that i wanna do an editorial named "An ultimate guide to falling into your smile (Cdrama) "
But i could already see someone working on it on the MDL ARTCLES OVERVIEW (No:46) under pending articles..
I want to publish one cuz i have got all the necessary materials ready ... Do tell me what should i do now .

I was about to reply to your DM that you just sent 5 minutes ago... 

I want to ask everyone who sents a dm to editors to please be patient for 24h until they get a reply before posting here again or contacting another editor. We can't be on MDL 24/7 as we have other responsibilities in our real life as well. 

Thank you for understanding! 

Sly:

I would like to write an article about  C-Dramas With Hidden Identity Lead, if that idea isn't taken can I?

You can write it!

Hi :)

I would like to write an article on the entire High&Low franchise (like an introduction to the world, and the watch order and stuff)