Hello ,  I would like to write CW on lovers of the Red sky if it's not claimed by anyone.  ^ ^ 

Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 Cozy_froggy:

Hello ,  I would like to write CW on lovers of the Red sky if it's not claimed by anyone.  ^ ^ 

It has been written already by another writer, just waiting to be edited and published.

Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 baby inzhagi:

Can I write Korean Actors and Actress: Comparing their roles as Protagonist and Antagonist

This is not the right thread for this. Please post in the other one if you haven’t already.

Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 chiha:

Hello, I would like to write an article on the currently airing drama Seqalu: Formosa 1867

Okay. Sent me a message for the draft. :D

Can I write a CW article on "My Bargain Queen"?  

Hi hi! Is a CW on Jun Jiu Ling still available to claim?

PeggySue:

Can I write a CW article on "My Bargain Queen"?  

Yes!

day:

Hi hi! Is a CW on Jun Jiu Ling still available to claim?

It is!

devitto:

Yes!

It is!

Is it possible to change my mind? LOL I'm halfway through My Bargain Queen and it is not good so I'm sad. I'd LOVE to write an article for "Unlucky Ploy" though if it is available! 

PeggySue:

Is it possible to change my mind? LOL I'm halfway through My Bargain Queen and it is not good so I'm sad. I'd LOVE to write an article for "Unlucky Ploy" though if it is available! 

Of course!

Hello, I'm interested in writing an article on the almost ending drama Peach of Time

PixelKitty:

Hello, I'm interested in writing an article on the almost ending drama Peach of Time

Sorry, that won't be possible!

hi, I'd like to write about Lost

Thanks for your reply! 

I started watching Korean Series with “ Stranger”. I fell in love with the actors and actresses. I found many of the series I chose were awesome! Since the Pandemic I have enjoyed 27 different tv dramas and laughed and cried along with the characters portrayed by these many beautiful actors and actresses as they gave me so much joy. Their emotional acting drew me in. Their acting is far superior to American actors and actresses by far!!!! 

Quite a number of the series I’ve watched are older, as Netflix only holds certain tv dramas for a given time, so I’m intent on watching as many as possible. I’ve cherished some to the extent of downloading them to rewatch.

Thanks to all the amazing performers who have touched my heart with their awesome talents!!!!

Kang Jia:

hi, I'd like to write about Lost 

I'll message you!

SandyMee:

Thanks for your reply! 

I started watching Korean Series with “ Stranger”. I fell in love with the actors and actresses. I found many of the series I chose were awesome! Since the Pandemic I have enjoyed 27 different tv dramas and laughed and cried along with the characters portrayed by these many beautiful actors and actresses as they gave me so much joy. Their emotional acting drew me in. Their acting is far superior to American actors and actresses by far!!!! 

Quite a number of the series I’ve watched are older, as Netflix only holds certain tv dramas for a given time, so I’m intent on watching as many as possible. I’ve cherished some to the extent of downloading them to rewatch.

Thanks to all the amazing performers who have touched my heart with their awesome talents!!!!

I think you have the wrong thread. :')

Cw on Hometown cha cha cha if not claimed yet.