Caspleo:

Can someone tell me that under which category does a CW article come? 

The ones which are currently airing... kind of review of few starting episodes. 

Anushka :

I didn't get you.

Sassy queen:

Anushka told you the definition of cw article 

Oh okay thanks!

Anushka :

Thanks for explaining but I wanted to know the category as in Editorials, drama recaps, news etc etc...

Caspleo:

Oh okay thanks!

Thanks for explaining but I wanted to know the category as in Editorials, drama recaps, news etc etc...

Oh sorry, I mistook it :')... it comes in drama recaps. I guess you found that already. 

Anushka :

Oh sorry, I mistook it :')... it comes in drama recaps. I guess you found that already. 

Yep! I found that & no need to be sorry, mistakes happen :)

Caspleo:

Hello if no one has already claimed, then I would like to write a CW article on Dark Hole 2021. Thank you!

Submitted!

Hi! This is my first time writing anything and I'd love to write any article just for fun and expressing my thoughts out in the world. 

Hello, can I write a CW about Renai Mangaka, still airing but 2 weeks left^^

Aisha:

Hello, can I write about a CW about Renai Mangaka, still airing but 2 weeks left^^

This might be difficult if it ends in two weeks - how about turning it into a review/recap article? :)

Army95:

Hi! This is my first time writing anything and I'd love to write any article just for fun and expressing my thoughts out in the world. 

Please take a look at this thread - once you know what to write about, we'll be happy to help!

devitto:

This might be difficult if it ends in two weeks - how about turning it into a review/recap article? :)

Please take a look at this thread - once you know what to write about, we'll be happy to help!

I kinda read through the guidelines, thank you^^

I think I got the idea of the contents of a drama recap article, do i have to submit soon if it is to be a CW? Difficult or impossible then? Lol

And for review, I think I need to wait for it to end to write one then? Should I not write these on here and dm someone, i.e you? Sorry for all the questions I just try to promote this drama as if it's my own and trying to learn how can I do that lol * . *

Hi. Since nobody seems to have claimed it, I would like to write an article on I Promised you the MoonThe drama ends on 24th June.

Sassy queen:

Is it cw or review?

I would like to do a current watching article on it

Sassy queen:

It’s forbidden dear. I also had asked for that. The editors said even if I submit the admin’s will not publish 

I hope this doesn't come across as rude, but are you an editor? The series I want to write on is the sequel of an influential LGBT+ series and if it is deemed inappropriate then I'd like to be formally refused or declined by an MDL editor/staff.

Sassy queen:

Yes you can definitely should ask the editors. I replied cause I was also interested in writing the same topic as your. 

I guess I'll wait for their reply then. Thanks for your replies though.

Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 Chiha_fishUpontheSky:

I guess I'll wait for their reply then. Thanks for your replies though.

As the guidelines state, articles that focus only on BL/YAOI/LGBTQ+ topics (just like the ones focusing only on Nudity and Gore) are banned unfortunately for various reasons. 

If you or anyone else have complaints regarding the ban, please file a formal complaint to: [email protected] .

As an user, personally, I don't agree with the ban, but as volunteer editors we have to uphold the guidelines in place. 

So it would be nice if you or anyone else would stop attacking or criticizing the volunteer editors as it is out of our hands just like what kind of articles and when they are published is too. Thank you!