Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 3GGG:

I am almost done with my article. How (or to whom) should I submit it for approval?

send me a message :)

Can I do Beauty Inside?

Has anyone claimed The Smile Has Left Your Eyes? 

Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 BingerWatcher:

Can I do Beauty Inside?

You can! 

Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 TaemonRebel:

Has anyone claimed The Smile Has Left Your Eyes? 

Nop, you can do it. 

I want to do Chugakusei Nikki

Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 starsappear:

I want to do Chugakusei Nikki

go ahead

Yuanwei:

go ahead

Is there any word limit and deadline? My first time doing this. 

I just read the rules for formatting and writing,  why is yaoi/bl topic forbidden and put in the same category as sexual topics and gruesome topics?  Does that mean one can't write a CW article about a BL series like Sotus or Love by Chance? 

Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 starsappear:

I just read the rules for formatting and writing,  why is yaoi/bl topic forbidden and put in the same category as sexual topics and gruesome topics?  Does that mean one can't write a CW article about a BL series like Sotus or Love by Chance? 

Yes, unfortunately you can't write about these topics.

Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 starsappear:

Is there any word limit and deadline? My first time doing this. 

There's no word limit. You should write it in a week. Once you are done writing, you can send me a message so I can send you the link to submit your article.

starsappear:

I just read the rules for formatting and writing,  why is yaoi/bl topic forbidden and put in the same category as sexual topics and gruesome topics?  Does that mean one can't write a CW article about a BL series like Sotus or Love by Chance? 

Ask the admins.

Yuanwei:

There's no word limit. You should write it in a week. Once you are done writing, you can send me a message so I can send you the link to submit your article.

Okay, thanks ^^

Ceki:

Ask the admins.

Ahh okay, I thought admins were in this thread