Yuanwei:

I know but it's best to ask him directly. I can't decide about this.

No worries. Will do. :) 

Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 neaa:

No worries. Will do. :) 

Thank you ^~^

Hello!
I'd be interested to do a CW on Psychopath Diary if no one is doing it.
I'm not great at writing but I really think this drama deserves more viewers and an article might help draw more attention to it.

Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 EllisDream:

Hello!
I'd be interested to do a CW on Psychopath Diary if no one is doing it.
I'm not great at writing but I really think this drama deserves more viewers and an article might help draw more attention to it.

No one is writing about it so you can write about it. :D

Let me know when you are done to send you the link to submit it. 

I proposed a topic name and idea that I want to write an article on, in the MDL ARTICLE- AVAILABLE TOPICS excel sheet. However, I am confused where I should write the article, how/when my topic will be approved etc. There are a lot of topics that seem to be unclaimed since 2017.  

BTW, the topic is THE AMUSING ALTER EGO OF MY AJUSSHI and how I want to proceed with it is by introducing the CURRENTLY WATCHING  drama "Diary of a Prosecutor" by primarily comparing Lee Sun Gyun's wildly opposite characters in "My Ajusshi" and the new legal drama.

Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 whyira_:

I proposed a topic name and idea that I want to write an article on, in the MDL ARTICLE- AVAILABLE TOPICS excel sheet. However, I am confused where I should write the article, how/when my topic will be approved etc. There are a lot of topics that seem to be unclaimed since 2017.  

BTW, the topic is THE AMUSING ALTER EGO OF MY AJUSSHI and how I want to proceed with it is by introducing the CURRENTLY WATCHING  drama "Diary of a Prosecutor" by primarily comparing Lee Sun Gyun's wildly opposite characters in "My Ajusshi" and the new legal drama.

Whenever you have an idea and want to write an article, post here instead. :D

Did you start working on the article ? The idea is interesting. When you finish, send me a message and I'll send you the link to submit it. :) 

Can I write a CW for The Ghost Bride? 

Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 etherealtaekibum:

Can I write a CW for The Ghost Bride? 

Yes! You can. :D

Hope it is all clear to do a CW on the Taiwanese drama, Someday or One Day?

Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 betun:

Hope it is all clear to do a CW on the Taiwanese drama, Someday or One Day? 

Yes. You can go ahead and write about it. :D

Since Hideyourheart and I are watching Itaewon Class and The Cursed together, could we do a joint Currently Watching for both of them together? (One article per drama - 2 dramas, 2 articles - both of us sharing our opinion, to give a bit of difference rather than one person saying YES WATCH IT !)

Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 etherealtaekibum:

Since Hideyourheart and I are watching Itaewon Class and The Cursed together, could we do a joint Currently Watching for both of them together? (One article per drama - 2 dramas, 2 articles - both of us sharing our opinion, to give a bit of difference rather than one person saying YES WATCH IT !)

Ofc you can! Go ahead! :D

Yuanwei:

Ofc you can! Go ahead! :D

Ty!!!!

Aniket Yadav:

I want to write Articles can Any one suggest me what to do

Hello.
This is the thread for writers to request editors for 'Currently Watching' Articles. While the editors cannot assign you a topic, you can always ask members for ideas on the forum or go to this thread where people post/get approval for ideas from. Here's the link:  https://mydramalist.com/discussions/community-tasks/29624-mdl-writers-article-ideas-discussion 
Once you get an idea for your article, contact an editor for further help and/or guidance. I hope this helps.