xxmai Volunteer Staff
 Dawn:

Ok since no one was listed for Thailand prior to this, I applied for it.. :)

My mistake. Saved the wrong post and didn't save the name there. ^^' 

Hong Kong: Link 1, Link 2, Link 3, Link 4 

I checked everything, including a sub list found on link 1 that seems to be older dramas that are either ongoing or being replayed. 

The only title missing was an old drama from 2000 and 2003 (that appears at the very end of the aforementioned sub list). I know this is not the year you are looking for but I have included links to the information. 

Loving You我愛你 on Wikipedia

Loving You我愛你  on Baidu

xxmai:

My mistake. Saved the wrong post and didn't save the name there. ^^' 

haha that's alright.. :)

xxmai Volunteer Staff
 RCK:

Hong Kong: Link 1, Link 2, Link 3, Link 4 

I checked everything, including a sub list found on link 1 that seems to be older dramas that are either ongoing or being replayed. 

The only title missing was an old drama from 2000 and 2003 (that appears at the very end of the aforementioned sub list). I know this is not the year you are looking for but I have included links to the information. 

Loving You我愛你 on Wikipedia

Loving You我愛你  on Baidu

Much appreciated the extra work. Thank you. (:

I found a missing title. It is not on Wiki though so I add a link to an article here

รักน้องข้ามฟาก เดอะซีรีส์

xxmai Volunteer Staff
 vinhson27:

I found a missing title. It is not on Wiki though so I add a link to an article here

รักน้องข้ามฟาก เดอะซีรีส์ 

Great, thank you. (:

Hi Mai -  It took a while because I also checked multiple platforms to gather details for the missing titles. I cross-referenced the titles in the link using the original CN title, its pinyin, EN title as well as main actors MDL profile filmography list to make sure. Hopefully its all correct. xD I'll add the titles to MDL once you give the go ahead. I can share the document with my notes with you on discord to review if you want.

Link 1: Missing Titles

1. 遍地书香 (no English working title was found in the link)
(Pinyin: Bian Di Shu Xiang; EN: Books Everywhere) I used EN title to double check MDL DB

2. 外来媳妇本地郎(EN: Kang's Family; Migrant Wives, Local Husbands)

** This is an ongoing drama**
This title begun filming in April of 2000 and started airing November 4th of the same year. As of July 9, 2021, it has aired over 4028 episodes. I’m not sure why its listed on the 2020 aired list. 

Note: There is a HK movie version based on the drama, released on January 8, 2004, titled 我的大嚿父母(AKA:皆大欢喜; Ngoh dik da gau fu mo; EN: In-Laws, Out-Laws)
This drama title does not exist in MDL DB. (I can pass the details for the film and the sources to whomever you want to handle HK or I can add it myself; whichever you prefer.)

3. 我的金山银山 (no working/official EN title found)
(Pinyin: wode Jinshan Yinshan; EN: My Golden Mountain and Silver Mountain; My Golden and Silver Mountain;) *I translated this EN title and used it to double check MDL DB

4. 一个都不能少 (电视剧) (EN: Not One Less ) (drama)
Not to be confused with a 1999 Movie of the same name (movie title already exists in MDL DB)

5. 一诺无悔 (no official EN title)
(Pinyin: Yī nuò wú huǐ; EN: No Regrets) *I translated this EN title and used it to double check MDL DB

6. 戰毒 (EN: White War)
** This title is already in MDL DB however its listed as a HK drama. The Drama Wiki also lists under country/region, both China/HK

Link 2: Missing Titles

* None

Link 3: Missing Titles

1. Bian Di Shu Shang - https://wiki.d-addicts.com/Bian_Di_Shu_Xiang 
Same as the first title listed under missing titles of  link 1

2. 二毛驴从军记 (no working EN title)
(Pinyin: Er Mao Lu Cong Jun Ji) 

Drama wiki page: https://wiki.d-addicts.com/Er_Mao_Lu_Cong_Jun_Ji

Note: ** The DramaWiki page doesn’t have complete details for the drama. Additionally, there is an error in the casting list: the page has Zhang Tong (Candy Zhang) listed as a cast when its actually this Zhang Tong who’s in the drama.
            **The genre in the dramawiki is also incorrect.

3. 快乐星球第五部/ Kuai Le Xing Qiu 5/ Happy Planet 5
(Not to be confused with the movie of the same name)

Drama wiki page: https://wiki.d-addicts.com/Happy_Planet_5

Additional Note

Wrong Listing on DramaWiki
1.Arg Life (https://wiki.d-addicts.com/Arg_Life) - 2018
2.Brave Heart 2 (https://wiki.d-addicts.com/Brave_Heart_2)  - unaired

MDL Title with missing details
1. https://mydramalist.com/684419-abnormalities-city-of-human 
2.https://mydramalist.com/65931-divorced-men-and-women (missing synopsis and air date July 27, 2020)

xxmai:
There's also one more link, "link 3" that got added later, so can you please check that one too, if it's not too much trouble? (:

I've checked LInk 3, no title is missing from here :)

Hello Mai, I have checked the two links that you have provided, below are my findings. I'll add the shows (apart from User:Sdf/..) that is not listed in MDL based on the guidelines and update this post when I'm done.

Not Listed in MDL

Native TitleEnglish TitleWiki linkNotes
User:Sdf/沙盒
User:Sdf/沙盒Tried variation of the native title's - no results. The wiki link provided stated it's an American 2012 animated series.
人生算什麼In Your Own Hands人生算什麼Submitted to add in MDL - 13Nov2021
大林學校A Fool Like Me大林學校Submitted to add in MDL - 13Nov2021
我家的美好時光My Beautiful Family我家的美好時光Submitted to add in MDL - 13Nov2021
有家雜貨店
有家雜貨店
歲歲年年Family Reunion歲歲年年Submitted to add in MDL - 12Nov2021
殷緣天成Life Unpredictable殷緣天成Submitted to add in MDL - 12Nov2021
炮仔聲The Sound of Happiness炮仔聲Submitted to add in MDL - 11 Nov 2021
舞出寂靜Dancing to Silence舞出寂靜Submitted to add in MDL - 11 Nov 2021
迎風而立Ride Above the Tides迎風而立Submitted  to add in MDL-10 Nov 2021

Additional Notes: Dramas Already Listed in MDL

Native TitleEnglish TitleWeblinkNotes
草稿:天之驕女Proud of You草稿:天之驕女Wiki draft page of 'Proud of You'. Drama already listed in MDL MDL link: Proud of You
女力報到-正好愛上你Girl’s Power: Season 6MDL: GP:s6
Wiki: 女力報到-正好愛上你
 MDL drama name and weblink don't match.  Dram name is '...Season 6', MDL weblink '...season-5' .
路 (吉田修一作品) | 路(ルウ)~台湾エクスプレス~Ru: Taiwan ExpressMDL Link: Ru
Wiki link: Ru
IMDb link
Listed as 'Japanese' drama in MDL. Was a collaboration between Japan Broadcasting Assoc. and Taiwan Public Television.

Finished Japan Link 2, here's what I've found:

There's this one TV-show on D-addicts which is known as Akai Reikyusha Series but on MDL its saved as Yamamura Misa Suspense series. Yamamura Misa is the novelists name not the series name. The drama series name is Akai Reikyusha.  I don't know if this needs changing or not, so I thought I'd mention it here. 

Missing Shows (Japanese Name):

Yume no Honya wo Meguru Boken ( 夢の本屋をめぐる冒険 

Missing Movies (Japanese Name):

Atokata no Machi ( あとかたの街 )

Auto-Reverse no Koi ( オートリバースの恋 )

The rest of the titles are on MDL and for the missing ones, when you give the okay I'll add those sometime this week too 

Mai - China is now completed.

xxmai Volunteer Staff
 BunnyLover:
There's this one TV-show on D-addicts which is known as Akai Reikyusha Series but on MDL its saved as Yamamura Misa Suspense series. Yamamura Misa is the novelists name not the series name. The drama series name is Akai Reikyusha.  I don't know if this needs changing or not, so I thought I'd mention it here. 

That will need to be researched a bit more. From the first few glances, it seems it depends on the native site where the specials were broadcasted, so the names differ from each other. You can skip that one for now.

BunnyLover:
Missing Shows (Japanese Name):

Yume no Honya wo Meguru Boken ( 夢の本屋をめぐる冒険

Missing Movies (Japanese Name):

Atokata no Machi ( あとかたの街 )

Auto-Reverse no Koi ( オートリバースの恋 )

The rest of the titles are on MDL and for the missing ones, when you give the okay I'll add those sometime this week too 

You can add these. The movies should be added as "Drama Special" since they aired on TV at a certain time. (:

Lady Ajumma:
Hello Mai, I have checked the two links that you have provided, below are my findings. I'll add the shows (apart from User:Sdf/..) that is not listed in MDL based on the guidelines and update this post when I'm done.

Thank you. I've seen the new additions you've added, and so far all have been approved. (:

sony_t:

Mai - China is now completed.

Much appreciated. ^^ Feel free to add the missing ones when you'd like.

Rainbow:

I've checked LInk 3, no title is missing from here :)

Awsome, thanks. (:

xxmai Volunteer Staff

002. Track 2020 trailers

Explanation:

You would need to go through all the titles in the assigned pages and try to find trailers for those titles that are missing them. The links to the missing trailers for titles that don't currently have them, can be requested to be added in this forum thread

The titles for which you cannot find trailers for you will then add the titles to a separate Google sheet. For this, you will need to send me a PM with your email account so I can grant you access to it.

When applying, pick a country, then pick a type (Dramas, Movies, Specials, TV Shows), and then pick a spot.
i.e. I'd like to apply for China, Dramas, spot 2 (pg. 7-11).

Important:

• Please, DO NOT START the project without getting an approval first from me. Someone else might have already gotten an approval before you, so you will unfortunately just waste your time doing double work.

Team status:

China: DR = 4/4, MV = 4/4, SP = 1/1, VR = 2/2
Hong Kong: DR = 1/1, MV = 1/1, SP|VR = 1/1
Taiwan: DR = 1/1, MV = 1/1, SP|VR = 1/1
Japan: DR = 3/3, MV = 3/3, SP = 0/2, VR = 0/1
South Korea: DR = 3/3, MV = 4/4, SP = 1/1, VR = 4/5
Thailand: DR = 2/2, MV = 1/1, SP|VR = 0/1
Philippines: DR = 1/1, MV = 2/2, SP|VR = 1/1

CHINA

DRAMAS
UserPagesStatus
sony_t