xxmai Volunteer Staff
 ManUtiavN:

@Mai, I should finish the Philippines by Tuesday. I'll let you know as soon as I finish.  

Got it, thank you. (:

xxmai:

@Apollymi, @Wish Upon A Star, @BunnyLover, @Old_Anime_Lady, @Maayan, @Chess Man, @Lady Ajumma, @Dawn
 Can you all please report back how far along are you with the "009. Release Date Verification (Part 1)"?
Tell me if you need more days or not. If there's no news from you today or tomorrow, I'll have to assume that you gave up on the project and will have to take down your name from the table, so I can finally close the project. (:

Likewise, @Mewkit, @Surya Hoody, @ManUtiavN, @Yongie, and @m_1618, please also report back for your project "010. Tags: Web Movie (Part 1)". Let me know if you need more days within the next two days, otherwise as with the other project, I'll have to take down your name from the table if i don't hear back from you, so I can finally close the project. (:

Mai, i didnt give up so Release verification date for China 2019 is done. But please dont close project yet, i wanna do China 2018, i will try to make it in one week. China is my sector so it has to be completed.

For #10, I'm almost done with SK2021, will finish by next week.
But I won't be able to work quickly on SK2022 so I prefer to entrust it to someone who'll have the time :)

Sorry for the delay <3

xxmai Volunteer Staff
 Apollymi:
Mai, i didnt give up so Release verification date for China 2019 is done. But please dont close project yet, i wanna do China 2018, i will try to make it in one week. China is my sector so it has to be completed.

Yes, that's no problem. As long as I'm informed that people are working on it, you can pick any empty spot. (:

xxmai Volunteer Staff
 Mewkit:

For #10, I'm almost done with SK2021, will finish by next week.
But I won't be able to work quickly on SK2022 so I prefer to entrust it to someone who'll have the time :)

Sorry for the delay <3

No problem. Thanks for reporting back. If you need more time for SK2022, you can also let me know. (:

Wish Upon A Star:
Done for HK dramas 2020. All 29 dramas already have start dates, end dates and synopsis. And all were already updated to "Finished airing" as well. 

For A Perfect Day For Arsenide (Nov 20, 2020 - 2020),
1) I am also still not able to locate the exact end date. So leaving end date as just 2020. It was first released on OTT platform (hmvod) on Nov 20, 2020, and has just 10 episodes - so could well all 10 episodes be released on the same day. It was then released on Netflix on Mar 1, 2021.

Hello, 009 - HK dramas 2020 was done already. See above. Cheers.

xxmai:

@Apollymi, @Wish Upon A Star, @BunnyLover, @Old_Anime_Lady, @Maayan, @Chess Man, @Lady Ajumma, @Dawn
 Can you all please report back how far along are you with the "009. Release Date Verification (Part 1)"?
Tell me if you need more days or not. If there's no news from you today or tomorrow, I'll have to assume that you gave up on the project and will have to take down your name from the table, so I can finally close the project. (:

Likewise, @Mewkit, @Surya Hoody, @ManUtiavN, @Yongie, and @m_1618, please also report back for your project "010. Tags: Web Movie (Part 1)". Let me know if you need more days within the next two days, otherwise as with the other project, I'll have to take down your name from the table if i don't hear back from you, so I can finally close the project. (:

I have completed the  thailand 2021 and 22 from "010 . Tags : Web Movie (part 1 ) .   Can  I do the japan 2020 and 2019 fron=m the same project ?

finished with https://mydramalist.com/search?adv=titles&ty=68&co=1&re=2021,2021&so=recently and posted in discord the two titles I had trouble with.

Mai, I'll do the last two in Taiwan (Verifying dates, 2019-20) but will send it on weekends. 

If I'm not mistaken, @BunnyLover have also finished their part.

Done with Tags: Web Movie (Part 1)  for Philippines (2022 and 2021)

Mai, I am done checking Thailand 2021 - Release Date Verification (Part 1), I've updated the missing air dates. 

Can I continue with Thailand 2020? 

MDL Project #10

Hi ! I'm done with SK2022 (not 2021, like I said ^^')

Got troubles finding definitive proof on these ones :
Last monologue / Millennial killer / Truth or dare / Our time / The Forest

Couldn't find info of their released/screening (even on festivals) :
19 39 / Pilot / Ghost police / Last Homework / The Angler / Chasa / Night trip / Hwapyeong spot

Now working on SK2021 :)

xxmai Volunteer Staff
 Wish Upon A Star:

Hello, 009 - HK dramas 2020 was done already. See above. Cheers.

Got it. Thank you. (:

Yeong -Ie:

I have completed the  thailand 2021 and 22 from "010 . Tags : Web Movie (part 1 ) .   Can  I do the japan 2020 and 2019 fron=m the same project ?

Thank you. You can continue with Japan 2020/19. (:

Old_Anime_Lady:

finished with https://mydramalist.com/search?adv=titles&ty=68&co=1&re=2021,2021&so=recently and posted in discord the two titles I had trouble with.

Thank you. (:

Kais:

Mai, I'll do the last two in Taiwan (Verifying dates, 2019-20) but will send it on weekends. 

If I'm not mistaken, @BunnyLover have also finished their part.

Okay, I've added you to the table. (:

ManUtiavN:

Done with Tags: Web Movie (Part 1)  for Philippines (2022 and 2021)

Great, thank you. (:

Dawn:

Mai, I am done checking Thailand 2021 - Release Date Verification (Part 1), I've updated the missing air dates. 

Can I continue with Thailand 2020? 

Great job. Yes, go ahead. (:

Mewkit:

MDL Project #10

Hi ! I'm done with SK2022 (not 2021, like I said ^^')

Got troubles finding definitive proof on these ones :
Last monologue / Millennial killer / Truth or dare / Our time / The Forest

Couldn't find info of their released/screening (even on festivals) :
19 39 / Pilot / Ghost police / Last Homework / The Angler / Chasa / Night trip / Hwapyeong spot

Now working on SK2021 :)

All good. Thank you. We'll check out the remaining ones. (:

@mai , I'm sorry of the  making you disoppointed but as the no of movies are a lot in japan 2020/2019 . My college will be starting soon . So, I think , I can't complete it properly .so , can I not do it??? .. Let me do it til I can later I can ask to anyone else to do for me 

China 2018 is done - what i could find i edited and what not its here:

For some titles i couldnt find full end date: 

Some titles dont have full air date - only year:

Maybe it didnt air at all:

Then here are dramas which have same start and end airing date (these titles are only for my information):

Solved: