I'm currently in the US, but I was born in HK and grew up in SG and studied in Canada. Lol, no. I was just procrastinating too much... But I changed it because I thought that since this was a drama site people wouldnt understand the parody I was trying to create. (Stein's Gate) And because all the girls here like topless guys so much (kissing thread LOL...-.-), I decided to switch to a more MASCULINE topless picture. LAWL!!! :D lol. yeah add me! but the mal.oko.im wasnt created by me. its just something that someone created for MAL. So nothing for me to brag about...
bannie wrote: I'm currently in the US, but I was born in HK and grew up in SG and studied in Canada.

Lol, no. I was just procrastinating too much...
But I changed it because I thought that since this was a drama site people wouldnt understand the parody I was trying to create. (Stein's Gate)
And because all the girls here like topless guys so much (kissing thread LOL...-.-), I decided to switch to a more MASCULINE topless picture.
LAWL!!! :D

lol. yeah add me!

but the mal.oko.im wasnt created by me. its just something that someone created for MAL. So nothing for me to brag about...

I for myself didn't understand the Stein's Gate reference, true. Yeah, well ... are you trying to get popular by showing off your body? :p
I know that you didn't create it. Jaja. You funny bunny/bannie.
Szasha wrote: I for myself didn't understand the Stein's Gate reference, true. Yeah, well ... are you trying to get popular by showing off your body? :p
I know that you didn't create it. Jaja. You funny bunny/bannie.

At least now you know the reference. You watched Stein's Gate right?

LOL. I didnt say anything about my body. But thanks for the compliment ;)
bannie wrote: At least now you know the reference. You watched Stein's Gate right?

LOL. I didnt say anything about my body. But thanks for the compliment ;)

No, I haven't seen it and you certainly don't lack self-confidence, do you? :p
You should. Its the 3rd best ranked anime on MAL. lol.
I didnt wanna open a new thread for this, but I cant figure out the name of this song. Do any of you guys know it? Please help. I want to listen to the full song! Because it sounds really good... heh

As in my video description

"I can't figure out the name of this song.

I tried using soundhound but it didnt recognise any close matches even with a few tries. I suspect because the "popping" part within the song is actually drums.

My only clue is that it was the ringtone of a middle aged woman on a bus in Chicago who spoke in Spanish."
oooh is that you playing? really good ^^
Do I have to? :(
Skye-N-Rain wrote: Do I have to? :(

Yes!!! please....

bannie is really good
Thank you everyone i love u guys to bits. I heard this song wed nite. And i practiced for 3 hours on thursday and 2 hrs today.... Finallyyyyyyy >.< thank you so much forr watching
skye-n-rain wrote: do i have to? :(

*mwak*
bannie wrote: Thank you everyone i love u guys to bits. I heard this song wed nite. And i practiced for 3 hours on thursday and 2 hrs today.... Finallyyyyyyy >.< thank you so much forr watching

Mind if I post it on our facebook page?
bannie wrote: *mwak*

Is that a kiss? *is horrified*
Listened to it - liked it. :) Every time I see you online you promote one of your videos. I am positive I could easily find five promotional videos from you (not including your own piano thread) in less than five minutes. Hehe. ;)