hey guys! I just got an account here! Really smooth layout.

I put some of my piano covers up on youtube. Check it out if you have time!

http://www.youtube.com/user/bananaman22?feature=mhee

I have it organized into japanese/mandarin/cantonese/korean/english playlists for different tastes!
or u can just check out the complete playlist!

^_^

*edit*
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lX19pmKV4Gk

please watch it. i love u guys.
For how long have you been playing, bannie? :) I've just browsed a little through the videos on your channel,
wondering whether you've done Yiruma's The River Flows In You and realising that it's you on your pic
and that you are male. Rofl

Oh and you get around 50 thumbs up from me for this Detective Conan cover.
ashertwinker456 wrote: Kamsa Hamnida ;)

Heh thanks :)
Szasha wrote: For how long have you been playing, bannie? :) I've just browsed a little through the videos on your channel,
wondering whether you've done Yiruma's The River Flows In You and realising that it's you on your pic
and that you are male. Rofl

Oh and you get around 50 thumbs up from me for this Detective Conan cover.

LOL. Do I sound female or something?
I'll just take it that my fingers look beautiful like a female's. lol

Haha. No I havent done that, the only song I can play by Yiruma is Kiss the Rain. (But its not uploaded, it was never "clean" enough for upload)

I've played for a long time. I started when I was a kid, and I quit the piano where I was 14ish. Like all kids, coerced into playing it and hated it. But then I picked it up again because of something silly, and realized I enjoyed it a lot actually. (As long as I was playing whatever I was listening to!)

Haha! Thanks! I'm quite happy with that cover too! I'm a big Detective Conan fan. Did quite a few of their OP/EDs!!!!
All 650+ anime episodes and the 14+ movies. and the 2 SP w/ Oguri Shun.
i am really a fan!.. ahehe, thanks for sharing!..:)
bannie wrote: LOL. Do I sound female or something?
I'll just take it that my fingers look beautiful like a female's. lol

Well, in one of your videos you wear shorts I guess but I thought it was a floral skirt. Jaja. :p
Most of the members on MDL are female therefore I naturally assumed you'd be as well.

wrote: Haha. No I havent done that, the only song I can play by Yiruma is Kiss the Rain. (But its not uploaded, it was never "clean" enough for upload)

I've played for a long time. I started when I was a kid, and I quit the piano where I was 14ish. Like all kids, coerced into playing it and hated it. But then I picked it up again because of something silly, and realized I enjoyed it a lot actually. (As long as I was playing whatever I was listening to!)

Haha! Thanks! I'm quite happy with that cover too! I'm a big Detective Conan fan. Did quite a few of their OP/EDs!!!!
All 650+ anime episodes and the 14+ movies. and the 2 SP w/ Oguri Shun.

+1 for being a Detective Conan fan. Have you also seen the live action series? Have you uploaded other DC covers to youtube?
I just browsed through your videos and haven't listened to all of them therefore I might have missed one or two.
There is this one song which is often used when Shinichi rescues Ran/or vice versa and they are theoretically doomed (well, practically...). I have it in my head but I am not familiar with its title. Erm, you don't happen to know what I am talking about? Rofl
bittergirl wrote: i am really a fan!.. ahehe, thanks for sharing!..:)

Thank you very much! ^_^ I hope you keep watching too (when there is new stuff!)
Hmmmm. Female.... I need a real life female protagonist similar to all the dramas I have watched...

I've heard of it, but the two SP werent very good, and the female did not seem to be very attractive so I havent got around to watching it. Is it any good? Downloading 651 now...

I think I might know the song you are thinking of, but its part of the OST I believe.

Let me show you my other DC covers

bannie wrote: Hmmmm. Female.... I need a real life female protagonist similar to all the dramas I have watched...

I've heard of it, but the two SP werent very good, and the female did not seem to be very attractive so I havent got around to watching it. Is it any good? Downloading 651 now...

It's worth a watch - it's not up to normal DC standards but entertaining and the cases are believable. Thankfully Shinichi is all grown up and I didn't have to spend my time wondering how such a cute little school boy (and girl - including Ai) could do any harm.

I just re-watched movie 14 - but it's not the best movie they've produced. Rofl

wrote: I think I might know the song you are thinking of, but its part of the OST I believe.

Let me show you my other DC covers

Misty Mystery sounds totally different from the original version - but interesting in a way. :) I don't recognise
video two and four, though. Which movies/episodes are they from?
Yea... 15 will be a bit better ;) Just checked MAL and I rated 14 a 8 and 15 a 10.

Hmmmm... are you sure you did not mistake Miss Mystery for Misty Mystery?
bannie wrote: Yea... 15 will be a bit better ;) Just checked MAL and I rated 14 a 8 and 15 a 10.

Hmmmm... are you sure you did not mistake Miss Mystery for Misty Mystery?

Nope, I didn't. :p Oh I guess DC gets plus points when you rate it? Rofl
I liked some of the earlier to mid movies the best. Are you reading the manga as well?
2nd song Anata ga iru kara was from one of the best movies in DC. the 4th movie. mmm cant find a link on youtube, everything seemed to be taken down =( 4th song time after time was from the 7th movie, it wasnt as good, but the song is one of the more successful ones in the mainstream i believe.
No, I prefer watching anime.
Manga seems like work. I have to read enough as it is :p

Possibly. Just checked, and the lowest Ive ever rated any DC anime was a 7.

Do you have MAL?

http://myanimelist.net/animelist/bannie

And check this out, really cool. I would suggest this in the suggestion section but i think MDL has more work to do before this :p
http://mal.oko.im/bannie
bannie wrote: 2nd song
Anata ga iru kara was from one of the best movies in DC.
the 4th movie. mmm cant find a link on youtube, everything seemed to be taken down =(

4th song
time after time was from the 7th movie, it wasnt as good, but the song is one of the more successful ones in the mainstream i believe.

I enjoyed movie four but also movie seven - and a couple of others. I have to re-watch some of them when I've some time to spare. :)
Which country are you from, btw?

bannie wrote: No, I prefer watching anime.
Manga seems like work. I have to read enough as it is :p

Possibly. Just checked, and the lowest Ive ever rated any DC anime was a 7.

Do you have MAL?

http://myanimelist.net/animelist/bannie

And check this out, really cool. I would suggest this in the suggestion section but i think MDL has more work to do before this :p
http://mal.oko.im/bannie

Phew - you just want to brag. :p And yes I do have MAL I will add you next time I am online. And you changed your picture in fear someone else would mistake you for a girl I assume? Rofl