thanks alot guys :) really appreciated.
very nice piano playing! ^_^
dapinaymrs wrote: very nice piano playing! ^_^

Jeaniessi wrote: Cool Piano playing!

ありがとうございました
^_^v
Oh wow you are so amazing! I play piano too but...just a little hmmm going to be like you one day :D I just subscribed to you :)
Subscribed :) You are a very talented pianist! I play piano and have a youtube channel too, but I'm nowhere near as good as you (my vids are somewhat embarassing in comparison with yours :P).
Thanks guys! Just wanted to share my most latest piano cover that is completely related to MDL

The theme song from Rich Man Poor Woman- Hikari E by miwa.

I also shared it in RMPW thread but its probably gonna get lost in that long thread.

theme song of infernal affairs II
Bannie I loved your cover for Rich man, Poor woman! I always listen to instrument covers of drama/anime songs online (:
You are gifted. Keep it up. I always wanted to be a professional pianist. but well .. I think it is not for me. :) But you are talented, I hope you can do more.
bannie wrote: Thanks guys! Just wanted to share my most latest piano cover that is completely related to MDL

I ADORE THIS.
Thanks for sharing.
bannie wrote: Thanks guys! Just wanted to share my most latest piano cover that is completely related to MDL

I also shared it in RMPW thread but its probably gonna get lost in that long thread.

I really loved your cover. It sounded great. Kudos to you!
Thank you very much guys!
Wow so talented !!!! Kip up the good work !!!!
Oh WOW....Can I just say you're really good. I just happen to come across this. Your piano version of BEYOND brought alot memories back. I remember this song from a while back :) I used to have lots of the 90's c-pop....lost the collection from moving house :(