ladyfaile wrote: that's still fairly young :P

don't feel bad i'm 31 and i had a customer ask me if i was finished school yet today. i told him my age he was like "what? woooooah i thought you were like 20"

some days it's nice but usually it's annoying cause people don't take me seriously and they think the older part time worker is the store manager and not me. i had one the other day refer to "my boss" and pointing at the part timer i was like "ummm no i'm HER boss! rawr!"

lol its ok. i am not offended. i prefer to look young. even tho now im old wrinkly and overly stressed..

good for u. u look young =P

@skye. look i also added a link to MDL. i dont get lots of views but whatever. do what little i can to make MDLthe bestttt

@mangagirl NO THE OLDEST MALE IS IN CHARGE :D lol :p
and clearly u are mangaGIRL :p
*mumbles about men in charge* meh!!! *walks away*
yeah who says men are in charge? especially since around here you're totally outnumbered.
mangagirl wrote: *mumbles about men in charge* meh!!! *walks away*

:( Its ok ill take good care of everyone :)
ladyfaile wrote: yeah who says men are in charge? especially since around here you're totally outnumbered.

85% femalese. 15% males. but our gracious leader skye is... MALE :D
yeah but he knows we'll gang up on him if he gets outta line mwuahahahahaha
:( nooooo. with the merge nobody will be able to see my latest song *disappoint* ='(
bannie wrote: 85% femalese. 15% males. but our gracious leader skye is... MALE :D

Jin, the other admin is also male. :P
bannie wrote: :( nooooo. with the merge nobody will be able to see my latest song

*disappoint*

='(

Ill edit your first post
Skye-N-Rain wrote: Ill edit your first post

what will i do without u :) thank you
Wow I really regret not having a look on the creativity forum before:D Great songs.. *sigh* I wished I could play as good as you:p
Mirichan wrote: Wow I really regret not having a look on the creativity forum before:D
Great songs..
*sigh* I wished I could play as good as you:p

I Agree w/Mirichan... i wish i could play like that...thought of buying a piano (well atleast a keyboard).. used to play when i was in middle school.. but not anymore xC
reph wrote: I Agree w/Mirichan... i wish i could play like that...thought of buying a piano (well atleast a keyboard).. used to play when i was in middle school.. but not anymore xC

Lol the same goes to me>_<
There was a time I tried to learn it but then I quitted and I regret it now:(
wow you are really good!! I love playing the piano too it's really relaxing :)