My 2nd novel, Sweet Endless Terror: An Anthology of Nightmares, was just recently approved to be published! It took only 2 and a half days to be fully approved. Normally, it takes about a week. It's available for preorder until March 4th. But, yay! It's out! You can check it out through Smashwords, it's published through them, but you can only download a free sample through them until March 4th. You can purchase it as a preorder at Apple's iBooks, Kobo, and Barnes and Noble. (Just thought I'd mention where you could find it...)

This is a collection of 12 short stories based on my recurring nightmares. One of them is based on the oldest one I can remember, which was when I was 2. I've always seemed to have had nightmares, and rarely have good dreams. I remember talking about 2 of them with a friend a while back, halfway through the 2nd one she screamed at me to stop, and said I must be possessed...I talked about them with another person more recently, and she suggested I write them down. Then, I thought, why not write short stories based on them? Hence, this was born. :D I really hope people enjoy it! It was actually pretty fun to write out.

Congrats! #MDLersgoingplaces.
So can I buy a printed copy in Barnes and Nobles?