Mines not finished (it never is), but I just wanted to put it out there: https://mydramalist.com/profile/dramadayallday

Since reading the amazing recent editorial, Captivating bios with a lasting impression, I've been desperately wanting to update my own, and I have so many new ideas and inspirations, but I just can't find the time? will get to it ASAP tho!!!

The hex codes for the purple pallete I've used is: #420745 for the lighter purple, and #2e062D for the darker purple, but I'm considering changing it to something else. Not sure if I want to completely change the colours- that's gunna take FOREVER and i spent so much time and effort on my current one, or if I want to keep purple, but different shades, I'm thinking pastel purples, idk...maybe add pink???

I'm redoing my profile page, my new theme will be Love Between Fairy and Devil.

thats nice Rien  

dramadayallday:

Mines not finished (it never is), but I just wanted to put it out there: https://mydramalist.com/profile/dramadayallday

Since reading the amazing recent editorial, Captivating bios with a lasting impression, I've been desperately wanting to update my own, and I have so many new ideas and inspirations, but I just can't find the time? will get to it ASAP tho!!!

The hex codes for the purple pallete I've used is: #420745 for the lighter purple, and #2e062D for the darker purple, but I'm considering changing it to something else. Not sure if I want to completely change the colours- that's gunna take FOREVER and i spent so much time and effort on my current one, or if I want to keep purple, but different shades, I'm thinking pastel purples, idk...maybe add pink???

Rien:

Those are both gorgeous!

Rien:

Its so cuteee!! Did you recently watch LBFAD, or before?

emeraldarrows:

Those are both gorgeous!

Thank you chingu!!?

I actually made small changes a few hours ago

I came back from holiday yesterday, and I wanted to update my profile immediately, but I was exhausted, and it was night, so I did it earlier today.

It's not very clear, but I found some cute sparkles and added them to the sides

And I made note of some hex codes for colours I might want to use if I do over my profile  I'm still trying to find the perfect shade of pink and purple that goes together 

ASTER:

thats nice Rien  

Thanks Aster

emeraldarrows:

Those are both gorgeous!

Thank you ? 

dramadayallday:

Its so cuteee!! Did you recently watch LBFAD, or before?

Thank you chingu!!?

I actually made small changes a few hours ago

I came back from holiday yesterday, and I wanted to update my profile immediately, but I was exhausted, and it was night, so I did it earlier today.

It's not very clear, but I found some cute sparkles and added them to the sides

And I made note of some hex codes for colours I might want to use if I do over my profile  I'm still trying to find the perfect shade of pink and purple that goes together 

Thanks I binge-watched it right after it was completed.