MustSayGoodBye:

My Profile might not be clean-cut or fancy, but I think it does the job.

Okay , so I saw your page and laughed because some guy pointed a gun on my face but I started scrolling and scrolling and some more scrolling.  But I have to tell you , you did a awesome job creating your profile :)

roseprincess:

simple and cute:) 

It's short and sweet <3

SooAj:

Check out my profile (If you want) I think it is very pink lol &  charming :D

Very creative and sweet, with hearts and roses <3 Nice 

Stefanie :

Very creative and sweet, with hearts and roses <3 Nice 

Thanks ♡

Stefanie :

Okay , so I saw your page and laughed because some guy pointed a gun on my face but I started scrolling and scrolling and some more scrolling.  But I have to tell you , you did a awesome job creating your profile :)

Thanks!!!

Wow so many beautiful and unique profiles. I love how individual and creative they are. I'm getting shy to show mine. o^.^o

I love to play around with my profile and change a couple of things every month. Currently it's inspired by BTS new album 7 and pretty interactive, half of the graphics are clickable. xD

Mine isn't very good, or recently updated. But I would love to make some fellow friends that love BL. Or even meet some other BL writers. Anyway, here is mine. https://mydramalist.com/profile/7392770

Love yours too Lulu!  

I finally got around designing my profile! I'm very proud of it since I think it looks pretty decent on both dark/light mode. B)

https://mydramalist.com/profile/parisbelle

michelle:

I finally got around designing my profile! Very proud of it since I think it looks pretty decent on both dark/light mode. B)

https://mydramalist.com/profile/parisbelle

You did a great job! It's clear and I like the collage you made :)

Stefanie :

You did a great job! It's clear and I like the collage you made :)

Thanks! ♥ :)

ohh i just found out about this thread ! i saw many cute profiles and they were pretty inspiring :") i have new ideas for sections i could add!! (even if my profile is already quite long)

i made my profile for desktop + dark mode, but i think it looks okay in light as well! if anyone has some feedback it would be great too, i love trying to make things aesthetic (• ᵕ •) ♡

julie:

ohh i just found out about this thread ! i saw many cute profiles and they were pretty inspiring :") i have new ideas for sections i could add!! (even if my profile is already quite long)

i made my profile for desktop + dark mode, but i think it looks okay in light as well! if anyone has some feedback it would be great too, i love trying to make things aesthetic (• ᵕ •) ♡ 

I feel like I came across your profile before and like it a lot! It's a great use of whitespace and gifs; I love the typography as well. The way you formatted the Search:WWW song is such a nice, and creative touch. It also works in both light and dark mode~ 

Love your profile pic by the way! I've been meaning to watch/finish Just Between Lovers for ages. :D

Curious, what other sections do you plan on adding? :) I intentionally kept mine small since I wasn't sure if people would be interested haha. I did enjoy browsing through your sections though~