michelle:
Curious, what other sections do you plan on adding?

thank you so much for your sweet comments!!! i'm glad you liked my profile. yours is so clean, aesthetic and straight to the point, i like it a lot! (makes me want to shorten mine hehe)

also about just between lovers, you really need to finish it!! but i understand that it's not for everyone („ᵕᴗᵕ„) 

i plan on deleting my fave drama list and maybe to a "top couples" list? or "top bromances"? or "favorite character"? too many ideas hehe :) but this thread also made me realize that shorter bios can be as effective (like yours) ! so i'll try to choose wisely

no problem! and haha, i definitely would've went with a lengthier one like yours in the past. but even then, i was a noob and had no definition of taste lol, i'm a maximalist at heart. i think being a developer just made me realize how little attention span i have haha.

haha yeah i've been in the mood for feel good romcoms with covid but JBL fills the moodiness and mature romance i crave time to time (reminds me of when the weather is fine, which is also stunningly breathtaking to watch).

well the beauty of your sections is that you include a bunch of gifs which are a lot easier to focus than a profile with just words! maybe you could have one row be a different list and add gifs of drama/couples in ? that way it won't end up being too long. :> not forcing though, just an idea hehe.

michelle:
little attention span

gosh same here for me !! i when i see more than 5 sentences i usually give up ahah, which is a bad thing,, we're all focused on making things fast and short nowadays!! 

michelle:
feel good romcoms

same here! i've finished alice in borderland, and currently watching 365 repeat the year, so i'm badly in need of a cheesy, cute and heartwarming romance drama for sure :")

michelle:
one row be a different list and add gifs of drama/couples in

that's a great idea!! that way it would really reduce the length hehe, i'll do some modifications when i have the time! time to select color + size matched gifs which is the hardest part ahahah! i also like the current obsessions section you have on your profile, might consider adding that instead of a quote ! ^^

i didn't know this thread existed! i just finished making my profile and i'm really satisfied with it :') 

rvn:

i didn't know this thread existed! i just finished making my profile and i'm really satisfied with it :') 

Ahhh I adore your profile! The graphics for your side photos are minimal but really adds to your branding. I am also a huge fan of less is more when it comes to presentational text so I think you did a great job presenting personal details about yourself. :D 

Huge fan of how you layouted your favorite song, haha.

Side note: I'm absolutely crazy about Run On and Lucy's Run to You right now too.

michelle:

Ahhh I adore your profile! The graphics for your side photos are minimal but really adds to your branding. I am also a huge fan of less is more when it comes to presentational text so I think you did a great job presenting personal details about yourself. :D 

Huge fan of how you layouted your favorite song, haha.

Side note: I'm absolutely crazy about Run On and Lucy's Run to You right now too.

thank you so much! this means so much to me, you're so kind :(
i spent quite a bit of time trying to find pictures for my profile and i'm so happy that you like it!  i'm not great with words, but i absolutely love your profile too. i really like how the brown and black contrast each other :D 

also, yesss!!! i'm sad that run on is ending :(

this thread looks a little dead/old, but I just finished my profile, so I thought I'd share. I'm not great at these LOL ^_^

https://mydramalist.com/profile/PSMartinez

PeggySue:

this thread looks a little dead/old, but I just finished my profile, so I thought I'd share. I'm not great at these LOL ^_^

https://mydramalist.com/profile/PSMartinez

Your profile looks pretty nice!

Mon:

Your profile looks pretty nice!

Thanks! Yours looks amaze-balls! We have a lot of drama-love in common. 

Doing mine made me want to watch all my favorite dramas again though *sigh* ;-)

michelle:
i'm a maximalist at heart

Checked out your profile whilst reading this thread. It is one of the sexiest profiles I have come across in MDL! Since joining MDL, I've been taking a peek at other's profile and see what they put.

Minimalist. Color coordinated. Straight to the point. <3

https://mydramalist.com/profile/7451008

Short but nice, I like the gif :)