Lumiere:

Hello.

Mine's simple :D 

But posting here cause if anyone else likes fantasy books and/or animanga alongside dramas and likes to chat, feel free to message me. I'd love to be friends! ^^

Simple but very nice! I like the colors. :)

Cool Profiles!!
I'm new here so those might give some ideas..
Meanwhile I'll keep mine simple aswell :P

just updated my profile main theme and also working on a side theme

ree:

omggg I love itttt ❤️❤️❤️

dustyhymn:

omggg I love itttt ❤️❤️❤️ 

You have some seriously good pics of Wu Lei and Zhang Ling He!!!! And I like your pfp too. :-)  

ree:

For real, your pfp looks great! Love the color theme too. 

I wonder, what does the blue checkmark next to your profile name signify?

Been working on my pfp a lot the last few weeks too.

American Fan:

You have some seriously good pics of Wu Lei and Zhang Ling He!!!! And I like your pfp too. :-)  

haha thankyou thankyou, I could stare at those two all day xD

I checked yours too, very cool vibe and nice layout! I see you are a fellow hater of dead fish kisses and baby FL/voices, haha. btw could you please tell me the name of the person who straight up shot me twice in the heart with no warning lol (I mean the top gif of your profile) :3

dustyhymn:
could you please tell me the name of the person who straight up shot me twice in the heart with no warning lol (I mean the top gif of your profile) :3

Ah yes, that's hottie Hyunjin of Stray Kids, one of 8 members of the coolest K-pop group, imo, of course. haha :-)

American Fan:

Ah yes, that's hottie Hyunjin of Stray Kids, one of 8 members of the coolest K-pop group, imo, of course. haha :-)

ohh thanksss ❤️ if I ever start listening to K-pop, I'll know where to start hahaha

dustyhymn:

ohh thanksss ❤️ if I ever start listening to K-pop, I'll know where to start hahaha

Hehe, you won't regret it. :-)

redid my profile for a monochromatic theme! not sure how it looks on mobile so we don't talk about that ?

neriya:

redid my profile for a monochromatic theme! not sure how it looks on mobile so we don't talk about that ?

Your profile is gorgeous! I love the monochromatic look! <3

American Fan:

For real, your pfp looks great! Love the color theme too. 

I wonder, what does the blue checkmark next to your profile name signify?

Been working on my pfp a lot the last few weeks too.

it just means my account is confirmed with phone number thats all!

•• I try to change my profile layout each year :: rn I'm having a very green moment  ₊˚ʚ ₊˚✧゚.

ree:

brown is one of my FAV colors! I love it + the Iroh quote ⋆?˚⊹♡