Ah, ok! Well, version 1.2, looking good. I personally have never used a citation generator to write my Works Cited/Bibliography pages, I just do them by hand. I don't think it matters if you do it the old fashioned way, easy bib is just there to save time and energy. But I don't know much about footnotes. On my version of Word if you go to the "insert" tab and click the "footers" button, it gives options for different types of footnotes. But that's the extent of my knowledge.
Thanks :) unless I am going to become a Doctor I don't think I need endnote or easybib but my instructor said I need to know it for writing 121. It's only 3 references...I'll just type them he will never know the difference :)
lol ok 3 references dont use end note =p i only used it cuz i had 180. lol it becomes very useful when u u have to cite the same source a few times or move sources around i only recommened it because u seemed like u wanted to use something for regular projects just type them
Thanks guys I got an I got 619 out of 640...good enough, not going to rewrite. Should be an A for the class. During our conference the instructor told me I was "brilliant" and "intelligent" lol too bad I have an aversion to compliments...they make me cringe.
I have a new essay that definitely needs to be rewritten, any of you writers out there have at it! Remember I need to keep my outside sources. for some reason I couldn't upload the docx file...so it is probably going to loose formatting again
How did my daughter turn out more racist than me? It is possible racism is in our genes, inherent in the structure of our minds. It is an Apes nature to cooperate and form a tribe for the good of all its members. It is also an Apes nature to be aggressive and suspicious of strangers. Even our closer ancestors needed to make a fast decision whether the strangers approaching were here for trade or plunder. But if racism is in our genes how did my daughter turn out more racist than me? I was born into a White community in 1959 and didn’t see my first black person until three Black families moved into my neighborhood when I was seven. That person was a little girl a year or two older than me who also walked to school alone from Fifth Street to Whiteaker Grade School just the other side of First Street. I lived two blocks west of Blair; she lived two blocks east of Blair. (I remember because my mother wouldn’t let me walk those extra two blocks to her house.) It might be a case of not having any negative pre-information. My first experience shaped my views from then on. I liked her, she held my hand when we crossed First Street and listened to me. On the other hand, my daughter was born in 1980. A time when television began “mainstreaming minority images.” Unfortunately many of those characters were stereotypical. I agree with Michael Bronski, “that the ‘banalization’ inherent in mainstreaming of minority images presents nothing but false, easily accessible and acceptable stereotypes that ultimately cause more harm than good.”(119) Though, I am not sure that any stereotypes are acceptable. The ‘80s were when Hip Hop and Rap entered the mainstream along with news of gangs and Black gang violence. It was the beginning of the War on Drugs and the Black drug dealer became a huge stereotype on television along with the Latino drug dealer. Television came into my daughter’s life when she was three. My young daughter was a sponge for information, so I broke down and bought a television just for Sesame Street. I had no idea she was soaking up racism along with her alphabet. I think it was the commercials. She saw a commercial for a doll who walked and talked and wet her diaper. She wanted it. I went to Toy-R-Us to buy it for Christmas. The only one they had left was a Black one. I thought why not. On Christmas morning she opened the box with a slightly shocked look on her little face. She might have been happy with it, if not for my father asking why it was Black. The thing is: its color was actually paler than I remember my sister’s skin every summer. To me it really looked like my little sister when she was young. I blame my daughter’s racism on the commercial that only showed the pale-skinned, blue-eyed version. I guess I could blame her racism on history books that tell us what great men our forefathers were. George Washington owned 300 slaves. We all know that. Our kids hear that and it makes them wonder what is right and what is wrong because they have been taught since kindergarten that he is the Father of our Country. Any child who researches Columbus Day on the internet will probably come across another truth in a comic by the Oatmeal in which Columbus is exposed for the mass murder he was and another mass murder, Bartolome de las Casas, is promoted as a good substitute because at least he repented in his old age. These are truths our children are exposed to everyday. How they digest and internalize this knowledge is the subject of a book called The First R: How Children Learn Race and Racism by Debra Van Ausdale, Joe R. Feagin which begins with the story of Carla a three year old in day care who abruptly claimed she would have to move because she couldn’t nap next to a nigger. The stunned teacher called her parents, a white father and half-Asian mother, who were shocked and assured the teacher this wasn’t learned at home. The father concluded it may have come from the father of a playmate (1). It can come from anywhere. Children are sponges. They absorb as much information as possible and try to make sense of the world. Information is serious business to them. They often get it wrong and sometimes we tell it to them wrong: Take Santa Clause for instance, my poor grandson was so mad when he found out at his Head Start class that there is no Santa Clause. I was the final confrontation because he knew all my information was reliable. When I admitted it. He was livid that I had “LIED” to him. Children are not small adults but they have the same emotions. They just want the truth, however they can get it. But the truth can be confusing and shocking, as kindergarten teacher Madeleine Rogin describes in her article “What if We Taught Kids About Skin Color and Racism The Way We Teach Math?” When Martin Luther King Day rolls around her kindergarteners and their parents get upset being unprepared for the graphic pictures of racial violence. So she has implemented a program from the beginning of the school year to prepare them for the discussions on race. She begins with "a unit on skin color awareness and appreciation.” She explains where skin color comes from, reads books, and opens up conversations about differences and similarities. The class also does art and poetry activities centered on the color brown. Doing this she noticed that children are always “busy sorting their environments according to same and different attributes.” This is a great idea where students are diverse, but I wonder if it works in an all-White community. Could she even get such a program passed? It worries me that I think it might be difficult. Racism in America has gotten worse instead of better in recent years. It’s not just the media. Our government with its War on Terror must take some responsibility for this: specifically racial, ethnic, and religious profiling. The extreme measures being taken by our government to assassinate Terrorists on foreign soil, including American’s is the epitome of this. Glen Greenwood sums this up in a recent article entitled “The racism that fuels the 'war on terror'” when he asks “Does it really take any debate to know that if the 16-year-old American suspiciously killed by the US government two weeks after killing his father had been Jimmy Martin in Sweden rather than Abdulrahman al-Awlaki in Yemen, the media interest and public outcry would be far more substantial, and Robert Gibbs would have been widely scorned if he had offered this vile blame-the-victim justification for killing Jimmy rather than Abdulrahman?” American children are now being killed because of their race and religion by our government. Is it any wonder my daughter is more racist than me and how much more racist will her children be? Our government, history books, and commercial media are all telling our children to be racist. Will a “unit on skin awareness” in a kindergarten class make a difference to their view of the world? I am skeptical. Our only hope in this Capitalist society is the onset of Globalization. International Companies are becoming the norm and it is only pragmatic for them to promote equality. These companies have employees all over the globe of all different colors and ethnicities. As the Globalization scale tips our world should become less racist. The only question is how soon.
@goldenseal50 "Schadenfreude" is the correct spelling. :) When you are talking about what the word "ship" means, your definitions should be in quotation marks as well to indicate that it is another definition for that particular item.

On line 3, the "todays" in "todays user" should be "today's," with the possessive apostrophe.

Endnotes: Here's a link on how to insert endnotes if you are using MS Word:

https://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/747/04/

I hope that helps with the endnotes thing. Your endnotes will show up after the Works Cited page in MLA 7. If you have any more questions about MLA, feel free to ask!
Okay next draft...I think it is better...I hope it is better How did my daughter turn out more racist than me? It is possible racism is in our genes, inherent in the structure of our minds. It is an Apes nature to cooperate and form a tribe for the good of all its members. It is also an Apes nature to be aggressive and suspicious of strangers. Even our closer ancestors needed to make a fast decision whether the strangers approaching were here for trade or plunder. But if racism is in our genes how did my daughter turn out more racist than me? I was born into a White community in 1959 and didn’t see my first black person until three Black families moved into my neighborhood when I was seven. That person was a little girl a year or two older than me who also walked to school alone from Fifth Street to Whiteaker Grade School just the other side of First Street. I lived two blocks west of Blair; she lived two blocks east of Blair. (I remember because my mother wouldn’t let me walk those extra two blocks to her house.) It might be a case of not having any negative pre-information. My first experience shaped my views from then on. I liked her, she held my hand when we crossed First Street and listened to me. On the other hand, my daughter was born in 1980. A time when television began “mainstreaming minority images.” Unfortunately many of those characters were stereotypical. I agree with Michael Bronski, “that the ‘banalization’ inherent in mainstreaming of minority images presents nothing but false, easily accessible and acceptable stereotypes that ultimately cause more harm than good.”(119) Though I am not sure that any stereotypes are acceptable. The ‘80s were when Hip Hop and Rap entered the mainstream along with news of gangs and Black gang violence. It was the beginning of the War on Drugs and the Black drug dealer became a huge stereotype on television along with the Latino drug dealer. These televised stereotypes came into my daughter’s life when she was three. My young daughter was a sponge for information, so I broke down and bought a television just for Sesame Street. I had no idea she was soaking up racism along with her alphabet. I think it was the commercials. She saw a commercial for a doll who walked and talked and wet her diaper. She wanted it. I went to Toy-R-Us to buy it for Christmas. The only one they had left was a Black one. I thought why not. On Christmas morning she opened the box with a slightly shocked look on her little face. She might have been happy with it, if not for my father asking why it was Black. The thing is: its color was actually paler than I remember my sister’s skin every summer. To me it really looked like my little sister when she was young. I blame my daughter’s racism on the commercial that only showed the pale-skinned, blue-eyed version. I guess I could blame her racism on history books that tell us what great men our forefathers were. George Washington owned 300 slaves. We all know that. Our kids hear that and it makes them wonder what is right and what is wrong because they have been taught since kindergarten that he is the Father of our Country. Any child who researches Columbus Day on the internet will probably come across another truth in a comic by the Oatmeal in which Columbus is exposed for the mass murder he was and another mass murder, Bartolome de las Casas, is promoted as a good substitute because at least he repented in his old age. These are truths our children are exposed to everyday. But the truth can be confusing and shocking, as kindergarten teacher Madeleine Rogin describes in her article “What if We Taught Kids About Skin Color and Racism The Way We Teach Math?” When Martin Luther King Day rolls around her kindergarteners and their parents get upset because they are unprepared for the graphic pictures of racial violence. So she has implemented a program from the beginning of the school year to prepare them for the discussions on race. She begins with "a unit on skin color awareness and appreciation.” She explains where skin color comes from, reads books, and opens up conversations about differences and similarities. The class also does art and poetry activities centered on the color brown. Doing this she noticed that children are always “busy sorting their environments according to same and different attributes.” This is a great idea where students are diverse, but I wonder if it works in an all-White community. Could she even get such a program passed? It worries me that I think it might be difficult. Racism in America has gotten worse instead of better in recent years. It’s not just the media. Our government with its War on Terror must take some responsibility for this: specifically racial, ethnic, and religious profiling. The extreme measures being taken by our government to assassinate Terrorists on foreign soil, including American’s is the epitome of this. Glen Greenwood, a political writer for the Guardian, sums this up in a recent article entitled “The racism that fuels the 'war on terror.'” He questions even debating if a 16-year-old American (born in Colorado) who was suspiciously killed by the US government two weeks after the American drone strike (government assassination) that killed his suspected (but not indicted) Terrorist and American (born in New Mexico) father had been “Jimmy Martin in Sweden rather than Abdulrahman al-Awlaki in Yemen, would the media interest and public outcry be far more substantial?” Morgan Johnstone unknowingly makes this point in her paper, “White Privilege” where she relates the events before her simple flight back to Oregon from California. Morgan only sees white privilege without looking at the other side of the coin: the racism and religious persecution being directed at her friend by the airport security. Even after her friend spoke to her about how lucky she was to be waved through even though she set off the alarm, and how horrible it is to be an Arab American who is detained for twenty minutes because of his race and name. She believes that people today are less racist. I guess that is white privilege--but I see refusal to see the racism before you as the epitome of racism. Perhaps she just doesn’t know that such a thing would have been unthinkable twenty years ago. Is that ignorance an excuse when American children like Abdulrahman al-Awlaki are killed because of their race and religion by our government? Yes, my daughter is more racist than me and I wonder much more racist her children will be. Our government, history books, and commercial media are all telling our children to be racist. Will a “unit on skin awareness” in a kindergarten class make a difference to their view of the world? I am skeptical. Our only hope in this Capitalist society is the onset of Globalization. International Companies are becoming the norm and it is only pragmatic for them to promote equality. These companies have employees all over the globe of all different colors and ethnicities. As the Globalization scale tips our world should become less racist. The only question is how soon. I made space between the paragraphs this time. I need to turn that quote in paragraph there into a paraphrase I think...anybody? lol

There are essay editing services. Did you try them?

It might be difficult to come up with relevant topics for outstanding essays. We've all had writer's block at some point. Everyone who is still having trouble with this issue may rely on our essay rewriter tool (https://myassignmenthelp.com/essay-rewriter.html), which produces authentic, high-quality writing right away.

At MyAssignmentHelp.expert, we understand the challenges and pressures students face in today's fast-paced educational environment. That's why we've dedicated ourselves to providing top-notch assignment assistance and academic support to students just like you. With a team of experienced and highly qualified experts, we offer a wide range of services tailored to your specific needs, ensuring that your academic journey is smooth and successful.  

Drift Hunters is truly a great racing game.