best display in dark mode

As you can see from the above banners, if you choose either texts or geometric;
I'll give two MDL themes (light & dark) in return

Any questions regarding this request forum should you oblige to another feed link down below:
Q&A THREAD

You may copypaste this inquiry by giving the description below (choose only one in each answer):

Vector: Banner / Badge
Title description (link if necessary)
If badge, shape & theme:
Picture/Text/Geometric
With or Without Inline? If yes, color/gradient
Picture links:

EXAMPLE:

Vector: Badge
BookReader Club
Shape & Theme: Square & Dark
Picture
With Inline (color)

Picture links: wassup. png
Vector: Banner
Appreciation Challenge
Theme: Pastel
Text
Without Inline

Picture links: justwell.jpeg

If just in case you can't decide on optional ones, you can fill something like this:

Vector: Badge
Kdrama Riddle Game
Picture links: anime.png

TIPS FOR BADGES:

• for now, only square & circle are acceptable, pentagon is in experimenting mode
  • to choose the picture(s) of a person, I can only accept full profile or bust, not crop/cut, ie:

TIPS FOR BANNERS:

• contrary to badges, any pictures INCLUDE crop/cut ones are acceptable
  • if you choose geometric type, it can be either combo between text + pictures; depending on your given game/club/challenge theme
  • if you have the details on banners that you're willing to cooperate for, do inform me before or in the process of making banners (don't worry, I won't bite, but after the process is a different story so I suggest do not test one's patience for that)

(last tip context: until you reach satisfaction on the banner outcome, of course. If you're happy and content with the outcome of the banner, then I assume that the request is done; so again, do let me know when WIP. I'm alright for being distracted if you need additional details on it)

TIPS FOR BOTH:

• any picture sources should be HD or FHD, no SD or UHD
  • pictures can be in any form: pictorial, textures, even drama/movie screenshots; as long as the format fits the 1st tip
  • PRIORITISE PNG FORMAT (if you couldn't find it in .png, you can submit with .jpeg/.jpg) because the higher quality of the source picture you submit, the better outcome becomesTrust me for this one, works wonder like magic
  • if you choose text, pictures are NOT allowed
  • Color inline is an only solid color, whereas gradient inline can be either duo or trio color depending on your choosing
  • if you can't find a suitable theme, you can specify which colors you need when you fill out the form
  • if you want both vectors, fill out two forms simultaneously (in table form)

With my continuous contribution to this site; if you're financially capable/affordable, do reconsider by leaving donate/tips to this site anytime (to earn living as side jobs):

My Ko-Fi

(I assure you, this platform has never charged any additional fees)
every ounce of your donation/tips is much appreciated

If you choose not wanting to, that's alright; but your only option is to spread this forum, and

If you want either infographics for the forum/profile bio/articles or posters for any occasional events,
do private message me here for a nego, commission price

LIST OF COMPLETED CONTRIBUTIONS

NO.
DESCRIPTIONINQUIRER
Badges of Occult Club
Banners & Badges of Creative Club

CONTINUATION LIST OF COMPLETED CONTRIBUTIONS

Back to Content

1st Completed Inquiry

Mon - heyhotshot2_ 

Hope you like it, Mon ^_^ /
man... she's my age, what am I livin' for? TT ^ TT

Added a link to your thread in my thread, hope that’s okay? I look forward seeing your designs!

Rien:

Added a link to your thread in my thread, hope that’s okay? I look forward seeing your designs!

TQQQQQQQQQ much appreciated!! 

Krystale Mitaesa:

TQQQQQQQQQ much appreciated!! 

Your welcome, it’s great to see more people willing to make badges and banners for everyone :)  You should share your thread also in the Creative Club.

Rien:

Your welcome, it’s great to see more people willing to make badges and banners for everyone :)  You should share your thread also in the Creative Club.

Oh yeah! I forgot about that TT w TT

I was planning to make some more badges for the Creative Club, if you want to try and make one too that would be great. It’s always good to have a few options for the members, although it feels like our club is a coma (not very active at the moment). So I still need to think about some things and look for images so it’s best to wait before I’ve added the image links :)

• Vector: Banner + Badge (I’m greedy)
  • Title description: The Creative Club (or just: ’Creative Club’), with maybe a subtitle? Something like: ‘Showcase your Creativity’, ‘Show Your Work’, ‘Where you can show your creativity‘…..
  • If badge, shape & theme: for the banner a rectangle and for the badge a circle, but honestly any shape would be fine! I trust your skills and taste :) theme should be: Creative Activity’s (drawing, singing, dancing, baking, designing, writing, photography…..)
  • Picture/Text/Geometric. Will look for some pictures and add some later… or maybe we can go with a plain (solid / gradient color) or (create a) pattern background (with multiple icons/dingbats… like a pencil, computer, brush, camera, etc.) Any pretty font works but should be readable.
  • With or Without Inline? If yes, color/gradient: Go wild here, no restrictions! Whatever you think works!
  • Picture links: Only suggestions, use whatever you want!  (images will als be linked)

Thank you for your inquiry! Added to my database and let my inner-creative shine the best for our club ^_^

It'll take a long while, so please understand the situation, haha

Back to Content

2nd Completed Enquiry

Rien for Creative Club

BANNERS

BADGES

finally done TT ^ TT /

Hello, from now on, I'm gonna extend the inquiries along with additional mediums as well:

Mobile Wallpapers + Desktop Wallpapers

And I've done the first part as what you guys have waited for: Color Eyes

Best advice is to NOT SHARE ANY OF MY MOBILE WALLPAPERS TO ANY SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS WITHOUT MY PERMISSION/CONSENT. If you wanna be shared, do direct message me here so that I can check and verify any of your socmed accounts as legitimate ones or vice versa

The collection link can be download here

It would be nice of you guys to leave me tips/donate to my ko-fi here as a part of this contribution as well

Thank you for your endless support and cooperation